The John Thompson Scholarship 2023 is a partially funded international student scholarship. Dublin City University Business School is offering a scholarship to study for a master’s degree in digital marketing. This scholarship will cover the entire cost of tuition.
The MSc in Digital Marketing is intended to help participants understand how digital technologies are changing consumer behaviour and to prepare them to engage with consumers through digital channels.
The bursary covers the entire tuition for a graduate pursuing a full-time MSc in Digital Marketing at DCU. This scholarship was established in 2008 to honour the memory of John Thompson, one of Ireland’s leading newspaper executives. John has been involved in the launch and commercial development of some of Ireland’s most successful and enduring publications, including U Magazine, The Sunday World, and The Irish Farmers Journal, for nearly 30 years.
You can Apply: Dundalk Scholarship in Ireland And How To Apply
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Dublin City University Business School
- Study in: Ireland
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Digital Marketing
- Program Period: Up to two years
- Deadline: June 01, 2023
The John Thompson Scholarship will cover the entire cost of tuition. Participants gain access to cutting-edge research, academic rigour, industry practice, and applied workshops and projects. Experienced international and Irish experts from industry and practice deliver lectures on topics such as data analytics and visualization, digital advertising and communication, and digital marketing strategy.
You Can Apply: Ireland Government Scholarship And How To Apply
Eligibility Criteria for John Thompson Scholarship 2023
To be eligible for John Thompson Scholarships, candidates must fulfill following requirements:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Students must possess a First Class Honors (1.1) Degree.
- Additionally, candidates applying for John Thompson Scholarship, must have an interest in and understanding of media, marketing, business, and journalism.
- Similarly, students should meet the academic and other entry requirements of the MSc program
How to Apply for John Thompson Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for John Thompson Scholarships:
Submissions should be sent to the Group Head for Marketing at DCU Business School Professor Edgar Morgenroth via email at [email protected] before deadline
- A CV
- Also, a statement of motivation and suitability for the scholarship in at most 250 words.
- A copy of their academic transcript/proof of final degree award