Kellogg Institute Visiting Fellowships 2024-2025 are open for international students and provides the recipients Stipend, Travel expenses, Medical and insurance benefit
Table of Contents
Kellogg Institute Visiting Fellowships 2024-2025 are available for international students interested in pursuing PhD and postdoctoral studies in the United States. Since 1983, the Kellogg Institute for International Studies has offered visiting scholarships in a supportive academic society to stimulate interdisciplinary global studies. This well-known scholarship programme allows you to study where you need to, advance your personal studies, and collaborate with other academics and professionals from the United States and around the world.
As a visiting fellow, you will do research on democracy and human development at the Kellogg Institute, share your findings with the Notre Dame scholarly community, and have the opportunity to participate in Kellogg’s peer-reviewed Working Paper Series.
You Can Apply: Monash Humanitarian Scholarship Australia
- Level of Study: Doctoral & Post Doctoral
- Institution(s): Kellogg Institute for International Studies
- Study in: USA
- Program Period: Fellowships are offered for the academic year (August to May) or the fall (August to December) or spring semesters (January to May). In exceptional cases, two-year postdoctoral visiting fellowships may be offered to one or two applicants per year.
- Deadline: The application for the academic year opens on August 1, with the deadline of October 1.
Kellogg Institute Visiting Fellowships Coverage
Visiting Fellowships provide the recipients with below benefits:
- Travel expenses
- Medical insurance benefits
- Partial housing subsidy for the Hesburgh Center Residences or other on-campus housing
Eligibility Criteria for Kellogg Institute Visiting Fellowships
To be eligible for Kellogg Institute Visiting Fellowships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- Promising junior and mid-career scholars (typically postdocs and assistant or associate professors)
- Distinguished senior scholars with an established record of scholarly excellence
- Accomplished policymakers, journalists, and other practitioners whose knowledge and experience can link policy and scholarship
- In exceptional cases, the Institute will support applicants with a Ph.D. or its equivalent in other disciplines.
- The Institute welcomes applications from eminent scholars and practitioners who do not hold a Ph.D.
- Advanced ABD graduate students may apply, but awards are contingent on their having completed the Ph.D. before beginning the fellowship.
- Advanced English language proficiency is required.
- Foreign nationals must have a valid passport and be able to obtain a J-1 Visa.
How to Apply for Kellogg Institute Visiting Fellowships?
Please follow the steps to avail this scholarship:
- Create your account in Kellogg Institute.
- A complete application will consist of the following documents uploaded through the online application system, along with filling out the Visiting Fellowship Application Form and Institutional Required Information Form (IRIF):
- Cover letter addressing your interest in the fellowship and specifying your preferred term of stay
- Curriculum vitae
- A research project statement (6–10 double-spaced pages)
- Project Abstract (150 words max)
- Short Bio (200-300 words)
- Three names and email address for letters of recommendation
- Submit your application.
You Can Apply: Knight Hennesy Scholarship 2024 IN the USA (Fully Funded)
To know more about Kellogg Institute Visiting Fellowships, please visit the official website: