International students can apply for Kingston University Scholarships 2023-2024. These scholarships are available for both undergraduate and master’s degree programs.
Continue your education in the United Kingdom. Excellent news! Kingston University Scholarships applications are now being accepted. This article will go into detail about this scholarship program, its benefits, and the application process.
Kingston University Scholarships 2023-2024 are partially funded international student scholarships. These scholarships are available for both undergraduate and master’s degree programs. Kingston University International offers £5,000 scholarships.
Successful international applicants are awarded international scholarships for the first year of study by International Development. The international scholarships are only partial. This means you must ensure that you can cover the remaining fees and living expenses on your own.
International students are awarded international scholarships by the International Office. These awards are given to encourage academic excellence, broaden our student population’s diversity, and foster relationships.
According to the most recent Higher Education Statistics Agency data, Kingston University has topped the table for graduate business start-ups for the sixth time.
After assisting 371 of its entrepreneurial graduates in getting their businesses off the ground last year, the University beat out stiff competition from 158 higher education institutions across the United Kingdom. This represents a 52 percent increase over the previous year, and it means that Kingston University students founded one out of every ten graduate start-up businesses launched in England last year.
You Can Apply: Honjo International Scholarship 2023 In Japan (Fully Funded)
Kingston University Scholarships Summary
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters
- Institution(s): Kingston University
- Study in: UK
- Program Period: Depends on the chosen program
- Deadline: May 30, 2023 for September 2023 intake.
Opportunity Focus Areas
- Accounting, finance and banking
- Architecture and landscape
- Art and design
- Chemistry and pharmaceutical sciences
- Computing and information systems
- Creative industries and the creative economy
- Creative writing
- Digital media
- Environment and hazards
- Geographical information systems and science
- Human resource management
- International relations and politics
- Journalism and publishing
- Life sciences
- Management (General)
- Nursing and midwifery
- Performance, film and media
- Sport science and Nutrition
Know more here.
You Can Apply: Leiden University Excellence Scholarship 2023 In Netherlands
Kingston University International scholarships worth £5,000. If you are paying by instalments you will receive the £5,000 deduction on your last instalment. If you are paying your full tuition fees in advance, you should deduct the £5,000 from your total fees (e.g. if your fees are £13,500 and you are awarded a £5,000 scholarship, you should pay £8,500).
Eligibility Criteria for Kingston University Scholarships
To qualify for Kingston University Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- You are an international student, classified as paying ‘overseas fees’.
- You have received an offer for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Kingston University.
- You are not currently registered on a Kingston University degree or foundation course.
How to Apply for Kingston University Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship:
- Make an account in the Kingston University here.
- Apply for Kingston University.
- After you have received a conditional or unconditional offer from Kingston University, you should apply for the scholarship here.
Note: You will need
- Kingston University offer email (conditional or unconditional)
- Academic Reference (from previous teacher or employer)
- Personal Statement (maximum 500 words)
- Academic transcript (if your final transcript is not available until after the 30 May, submit your most recent transcript; we will make a decision based on the grades you provide, not your expected grades)
To know more about Kingston University Scholarships, please visit official website: