Finally, it is time to apply for the Malaysian International Scholarship, which was established by the Malaysian government to attract brilliant minds from all over the world, with tuition fees and a monthly allowance of RM 1,500.00.
Finally, it is time to submit an application for the Generous Malaysian International Scholarship. The Malaysia International Scholarship (MIS) 2023/2024 application period is now open. The Ministry of Higher Education has partially funded the MIS Scholarship. The Malaysian Government established the MIS Scholarship to attract brilliant minds from around the world to pursue postgraduate studies in Malaysia.
Participants are free to apply to any academic field. All 20 Malaysian public universities are eligible for the MIS Scholarship 2023/2024. Experience Malaysian culture, hospitality, and world-class higher education. The scholarship is open to students from all over the world, and there is no IELTS requirement for the MIS Malaysian international scholarship 2023. More information on the Malaysia International Scholarship (MIS) 2023 can be found below.
You Can Apply: Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships Program 2024 in Canada
Details About Malaysia International Scholarship (MIS) 2023
- Host Country: Malaysia
- Degree Level: Masters/PhD
- Funded by: Ministry of Higher Education
- Deadline: 18th May 2023
- The Malaysia Weather is always beautiful.
- Malaysia is an affordable country
- World-class Education and you will find many international students.
- A beautiful country with a lot of tourism.
- You will get Indian, Chinese, Korean, Malaysian, and Pakistani cultures there.
- No Food Problem.
Eligible Countries for MIS Scholarship 2023
Candidates from the following countries can apply for the MIS Scholarship:
- ASEAN Countries:
- Commonwealth Countries:
- Antigua and Barbuda
- The Bahamas
- Brunei Darussalam
- Eswatini (formerly Swaziland)
- The Gambia
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Kingdom
- Saudi Arabia
- South Korea
- Hong Kong
- United Arab Emirates
Financial Benefits Of Malaysia International Scholarship
Benefits of the MIS Scholarship:
- Tuition fees for the whole sponsorship period will be paid directly to the university.
- Monthly living allowance of RM 1,500.00 per month.
List of Universities
Applicants can apply for the following 24 Public Universities under MIS Scholarship:
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM/IIUM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
- Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)
- Multimedia University (MMU)
- INCEIF University (INCEIF)
Areas of Studies
- Arts and Humanities
- Social Sciences, Journalism, and Information
- Business, Administration, and Law
- Natural Sciences, Mathematics, and Statistics
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Engineering, Manufacturing, and Construction
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fisheries, and Veterinary
- Health and Welfare *not including medicine, nursing, and pharmacy
- The MIS Scholarship 2023 is open to participants from the above-mentioned countries.
- The applicant’s age is not more than 40 and 45 years old at the time of application for Masters and PhD Programs.
- Applicants from English Speaking countries can apply without IELTS.
- Applicants who have IELTS Scores can submit their reports.
- Applicants who do not have IELTS Score can apply with English Proficiency Proof from their previous University used as the medium of instruction.
- Not all Universities require IELTS.
You Can Apply: Italian Universities Without Application Fee & IELTS in 2023
The last date to apply for the Malaysia International Scholarship (MIS) 2023 is 18th May 2023
How to Apply for Malaysia International Scholarship 2023?
All applicants have to complete and submit an online application form along with the application documents. The Link to the Official website of the MIS Online Application System is given below.