Maynooth University Scholarships 2023-2024 are partially sponsored overseas student scholarships. These scholarships are offered for master’s degree programmes.
Table of Contents
Continue your studies in Ireland. Excellent news! Maynooth University Scholarship applications are now being accepted. This post will go into detail regarding this scholarship programme, its benefits, and the application process.
Maynooth University Scholarships 2023-2024 are partially sponsored overseas student scholarships. These scholarships are offered for master’s degree programmes. Each student will receive a grant worth €2,000 in total.
Maynooth University Taught Master’s Scholarships are now available. In acknowledgment of academic distinction, 60 Taught Masters scholarships will be offered to students from all fields. The Taught Master’s Scholarships will be offered to the most highly eligible applicants, who will be ranked independently in each department or institute based on their final year examination results.
Maynooth University is only 25 km west of Dublin and may be reached by vehicle, bus, or regular train network. Maynooth University is divided into three faculties: Arts, Celtic Studies, and Philosophy; Science and Engineering; and Social Sciences. The European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) evaluation is simply transferable to various credit systems.
You Can Apply: UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program 2023 (Fully Funded)
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Maynooth University
- Study in: Ireland
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Click here to find all the available masters courses
- Program Period: One year
- Deadline: June 30, 2023
Maynooth University Scholarships will provide the selected candidates with below benefits:
- The total value of the scholarship for each student is €2,000.
- If an applicant is applying for a two-year Master’s program, the €2,000 scholarship is only available in the first year of the program.
Eligibility Criteria for Maynooth University Scholarships
To be eligible for Maynooth University Scholarships , applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English or Chinese
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Applicants must intend to pursue a full-time taught master’s degree at the university commencing in the academic year 2023-24.
- Satisfy the entry requirements of the Maynooth University taught master’s programme they intend to undertake in 2023-24 and have applied on www.pac.ie.
- All applicants must have achieved a minimum 2.1 honors undergraduate degree in order to be considered for a Taught Master’s Scholarship.
- Applicants who are not graduates/alumni of Maynooth University will be required to upload their final honors undergraduate degree transcripts for their level 8 degree to PAC.ie as part of the standard PAC.ie application process for a Taught Master’s program at Maynooth University by the 30th June 2023.
- In the relevant section of the online scholarship application, applicants who have been in receipt of a student grant for the final year of their undergraduate studies should submit evidence outlining their undergraduate grant award as this will be taken into consideration where two applicants are equally ranked on final year undergraduate grades.
- Graduates or current students of PhD or Master’s programs are not eligible to apply. Prospective students interested in research programs should apply instead for the Maynooth University John and Pat Hume Doctoral Research Awards.
How to Apply for Maynooth University Scholarships?
Please follow the following instructions to apply for Maynooth University Scholarships:
(1) Find a course of study that suits you from here and follow the instructions to apply for Maynooth University. Required documents:
- Certified copies of all official transcripts of results for all non-Maynooth University qualifications listed MUST accompany the application.
- Non-Maynooth University students are asked to provide a copy of birth certificate or valid passport.
- Applicants are only required to submit the names and contact details of 2 referees, either academic or professional.
You Can Apply: Queensland University Law Scholarships 2023 In Australia
(2) To apply for the scholarship, click here and indicate the following:
- Under TYPE: Click Taught Masters Scholarship
- Under DEPARTMENT: Choose Taught Masters Scholarships
- Then click “Search”
(3) Click “Apply” to fill the online application form.
To know more about Maynooth University Scholarships, please visit official website: