McDonald Fellowships 2023 is a not-to-miss chance with the host providing 30,000 GBP to cover the travel and living costs and additional £2,000 GBP per year.
Table of Contents
McDonald Fellowships 2023 programme attracts young researchers from low- and middle-income countries to their fully-funded International Fellowship programme. This programme gives students practical experience by allowing them to become a vital part of a diverse community of scholars all over the world. The McDonald Fellowships encourage candidates to broaden their academic knowledge by participating in various academic activities led by prominent academics from around the world.
The McDonald Fellowship is a research grant programme for graduate students working on innovative, interdisciplinary, and collaborative approaches to major social problems. The Fellowship funds transformative graduate student research projects that result in publishable findings and provide knowledge that addresses the needs of the communities served.
The fully-funded Fellowship program 2023 offers a prestigious opportunity that has provided career growth opportunities to graduate students studying in the area of Multiple Sclerosis. The Fellowship provides financial support to promising early-career researchers pursuing a master’s or Ph.D. degree in Multiple Sclerosis (Multiple Sclerosis is an auto-immune disease affecting the brain and spinal cord). The fellowship consists of a two-year grant of approximately £30,000 GBP per year, which covers travel and living expenses, as well as an additional contribution to the host institution of £2,000 GBP per year.
You Can Apply: Sydney Scholars Awards 2022 And How To Apply
McDonald Fellowships Short Summary
- Host Institution: A foreign institution or the participant’s Home country institution
- Host country: Can be either the neighboring or the participant’s home country
- Study area: Multiple Sclerosis
- Program Duration: Two (2) years
- Deadline: June 30, 2023
What are the Benefits of McDonald Fellowships 2022
The McDonald Fellowships 2023 is a fully funded opportunity for researchers of a low- or middle-income country. SCHOLARSHIPS RANKING has listed the benefits below.
- Successful candidates will get a grant of around £30,000 GBP annually.
- The host will provide the 30,000 GBP to cover the travel and living costs.
- The host institution will receive an additional £2,000 GBP per year.
- Opportunity to get advanced knowledge of Multiple Sclerosis (MS).
- Candidates will contribute to the effective possible solutions to control MS.
- This fellowship will help in the professional development of the candidate and low-income countries.
- This fellowship will encourage international collaboration between different countries.
- Fellowship will help the candidate in social networking at the international level.
You Can Apply: Top 16 Scholarships to Study in Taiwan 2022
What are the eligibility requirements for McDonald Fellowships in 2022?
Are you interested in a fully funded research fellowship program? Then you must apply for this McDonald fellowship! Before you start the application, check the criteria and requirements of the fellowship program.
- Applicant must be educated to postgraduate level (at least MSc, preferably Ph.D./MD) in an area relevant to multiple sclerosis
- Citizens of low-income or middle-income countries (as defined by World Bank).
- Currently working or studying in a low or middle-income country (as defined by World Bank).
- Applicants should conduct research that is relevant to multiple sclerosis.
- Students studying abroad on a project supported by an MSIF grant.
- You may undertake a research project at a foreign or domestic research institute or hospital or work virtually.
- Applicants may verify eligibility by searching the website for the field of work or discipline in which they are interested.
Supporting Documents for the McDonald Fellowships
- Supporting statement.
- Provide the details of three references, including the applicant’s supervisor or employer.
- Provide the details of the study plan in the case of a virtual association.
The application deadline to apply for the McDonald Fellowship 2022 is till June 30, 2023.
What are the steps to apply for McDonald Fellowships 2023?
- The application process for the McDonald Fellowships 2023 is online.
- Candidates must check their eligibility for the fellowship.
- Submit all the reference letters with the application.
- Candidate should provide all the required documents for the application.
- Fill up all the required fields.
- Candidates should complete the application carefully and submit it.
- Candidates must submit the application before the last date.
- The application deadline for the McDonald Fellowships 2023, funded by MSIF, is June 30, 2023.