About MEL Scholarship Trust Fund
The MEL Scholarship Trust Fund (STF) is available to deserving international students pursuing undergraduate and master’s degrees in Holland during the academic year 2021-2022. The scholarship covers a tuition fee reduction ranging from 10% to 20%.
The MEL Scholarship Trust Fund (STF) may award the best essay candidates a partial tuition fee waiver scholarship (between 10% and 20% of the tuition fee). The winner must begin their studies at MEL in the same Academic Year in which they applied, and the partial Scholarship cannot be transferred to a later year.
The goal of the scholarship is to encourage deserving students to participate in MEL. Each year, a number of partial-scholarships (ranging from 10% to 20% of the tuition fee) are given out.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution(s): MEL Scholarship Trust Fund
- Study in: Holland, Netherlands
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Business administration and management, Transport and communication
- Program Period: 1 Academic Year. The Scholarship is available yearly
- Deadline: June 01, 2022
MEL Scholarship Trust Fund provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- The scholarship covers partial tuition fee waiver between 10% and 20% of the tuition fee.
Eligibility Criteria for MEL Scholarship Trust Fund
To be eligible for MEL Scholarship Trust Fund, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Candidates must be eligible to be admitted to the MEL Program so they must submit their application for the MEL program before they submit their STF Scholarship essay. A submission to the Scholarship Competition must be original work by the candidate.
- The winner should join MEL in the same Academic Year of application and the Scholarship cannot be transferred to a subsequent year.
- All other expenses, such as the remainder of the tuition fee, housing, travel, insurance, etc., are borne by the candidate.
- You must have passed an English language test. IELTS and TOEFL are commonly accepted, but institutions may accept other tests as well, like Cambridge English.
- The essay should have a minimum of 3,000 words and a maximum of 4,000 words, including tables, figures and a bibliography. Through the essay, the applicant should be able to demonstrate his or her academic potential and good writing skills.
- The essay must be submitted by email
- The email must contain the following attachments:
- STF Scholarship Form.
Check the essay topic from here
How to Apply for MEL Scholarship Trust Fund?
- Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important instructions to avail this scholarship:
- Candidates must apply for the MEL programme before submitting their STF Scholarship essay.
Complete your essay. The essay should be at least 3000 words long and no more than 4000 words long, including tables, figures, and bibliography. The latter should only include works that are cited in the text. Plagiarism will result in the essay’s disqualification. The essay should allow the applicant to demonstrate his or her academic potential as well as good writing skills.
Note: Here is a checklist to help you how to apply.
June 01, 2022