The Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship 2023-2024 is a funded scholarship for international students that provides a $10,000 tuition fee waiver in the first year of an undergraduate degree.
Table of Contents
Continue your studies in Australia. Excellent news! The Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship application period is currently open. This post will go into detail regarding this scholarship programme, its benefits, and the application process.
Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship 2023-2024 is a scholarship for international students that is partially sponsored. Every year, the University of Melbourne awards 50 undergraduate scholarships. These scholarships will cover $10,000 in tuition for the first year of an undergraduate degree.
The University of Melbourne established the overseas Undergraduate Scholarships in recognition of the considerable contribution made by overseas students to the variety of the University’s student community.
International Undergraduate Fee Remission Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit and are competitively allocated based on course and region quotas.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): University of Melbourne
- Study in: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Click here to find all the available courses.
- Program Period: Three years
- Semester 1, 2023 (start year intake): November
- Semester 2, 2024 (mid-year intake): June
Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree,
- 50% fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree, or
- 100% fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree.
You Can Apply: Webster Vienna University Scholarships 2023 In Austria
Eligibility Criteria for Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship
To qualify for Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries except Australia and New Zealand
- Have received an unconditional offer for an undergraduate course;
- Have achieved excellent final year school results, such as:
- at least four A* grades in the GCE A Levels
- at least 97% in an approved foundation program
- at least a score of 43 in the International Baccalaureate (IB)
- Not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program);
How to Apply for Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship?
To apply for Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship, please follow the following instructions:
- No application is required. You will be automatically considered for this award.
- All eligible students who have received an unconditional offer for admission to an undergraduate degree will automatically be considered.
- Choose an undergraduate course here.
- Apply through the online application system.
Note: For more information about the application process please click here.
You Can Apply: GEMS International Scholarships 2023 In the UK
To know more about Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship, please visit the official website: