The acclaimed Minerva Scholarship Fund at Leiden University in the Netherlands offers financial support to deserving international students who want to continue their studies at Leiden University.
Table of Contents
The acclaimed Minerva Scholarship Fund at Leiden University in the Netherlands offers financial support to deserving international students who want to continue their studies at Leiden University. Both bachelor’s and master’s programmes are eligible for the scholarships, which range in value from €900 to €2000. Candidates for the Minerva Scholarship must have top academic standing and be able to show financial need. The scholarship selection committee takes into consideration the applicant’s purpose for continuing their studies at Leiden University, the significance of their research, and how it will enhance academic knowledge. The Minerva Scholarship Fund at Leiden University is an opportunity to study at one of the top universities in the world.
One of the top universities in Europe for academic quality is Leiden University, a renowned research institution with a long history and a location in the Netherlands. The institution has a truly global campus and draws students from all around the world. Leiden University is renowned for its extensive financial aid offerings in addition to its stellar academic standing. One of the most esteemed scholarship programmes at the institution, the Minerva Scholarship Fund supports gifted students who want to continue their education at Leiden institution.
Only a few scholarships are given out each year due to the intense competition in the scholarship programme. Nevertheless, the Leiden University community is dedicated to assisting all accepted students, and there are numerous other financial aid options available. With its world-class faculty, cutting-edge research, and generous financial aid packages, Leiden University is an ideal choice for talented students who are looking to pursue their studies at the world’s top universities.
The Minerva Scholarship Fund Foundation was established in 2009 with the purpose of providing financial aid for study and research endeavours in a range of subjects. MSF is especially eager to assist unique and remarkable student projects both domestically and internationally. The Leiden Minerva Student Association oversees the Minerva Scholarship Fund.
You can Apply; US Universities Without GRE & IELTS in 2023
Minerva Scholarship Fund 2024 in Netherlands Details
- Scholarship Host Country: Netherlands
- University: Leiden University
- Course Level: Bachelor and Master degree
- Scholarships: Between €900 and €2000
- Eligibility: International students
List of Study Fields
- Governance and Global Affairs
- Social and Behavioral Sciences
You Can Apply; Farming Jobs in the UK 2023 | Visa Sponsorship (Apply Now)
Financial Benefits of Minerva Scholarship Fund 2024
- Between €900 and €2000.
- Research costs
- International travel and living costs.
Eligibility Criteria for Leiden University Scholarship 2024
- A candidate should be enrolled as a Bachelor or Master student at Leiden University.
- Candidates are not required to be a member of L.S.V. Minerva.
- A candidate should have an exceptional or prestigious level of research or study abroad or in the Netherlands.
- The project should be one of the following categories: (internship, study, or research)
The application deadline to apply for the Minerva Scholarship 2024 at Leiden University in the Netherlands is 15 November 2023.
How to apply for Minerva Scholarship Fund 2024
- First Download an application form from the official Minerva website.
- Complete the form.
- Make sure you have all the required documents.
- Submit your complete application.