Applications for the New Zealand Government Scholarship for 2022 are now open. International students from various countries can apply for fully-funded scholarships to study in New Zealand. Eligible international students who wish to pursue undergraduate, postgraduate, or doctoral degrees in the United States should take advantage of this opportunity. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade funds the New Zealand Government Scholarship.
This is an opportunity for international students to study at top New Zealand universities without incurring financial obligations. Students from developing countries can study in a developed country and then apply what they learn back home. This scholarship will broaden their horizons and assist them in their future endeavours. Studying abroad benefits scholarship recipients not only financially, but also through networking and cultural exchange.
Government scholarships in New Zealand will cover the full tuition fee, a weekly living allowance, health insurance, air travel facilitation, travel insurance, research and thesis expenses, and, most importantly, students will be able to travel to their home country once during the scholarship period.
You Can Apply: University of Otago Scholarships 2022-23 in New Zealand (Fully Funded)
details about the New Zealand Government Scholarship
- Science and Engineering
- Social Sciences
- Environmental & Many other Fields.
Different programs are available to different countries. You can check the courses offered according to the country in the Courses List.
- Auckland University of Technology
- Lincoln University
- Massey University
- University of Auckland
- University of Canterbury
- University of Otego
- University of Waikato
- Victoria University of Wellington
- Country: New Zealand
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
You Can Apply: Victoria University of Wellington Scholarship 2022 in New Zealand
Eligible Countries For New Zealand Government Scholarship
Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Micronesia, Kiribati, Fiji, Marshall Islands, Palau, Nauru, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu and Vanuatu, Botswana, Cameroon, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, St Lucia, St Vincent, and the Grenadines, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Cook Islands, Fiji, Kiribati, Nauru, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu,Rwanda, Vanuatu, Cambodia, Indonesia, Jordan, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Philippines, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Vietnam, Algeria, Angola, Botswana, Djibouti, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Nigeria, Senegal, South Africa, Swaziland, Namibia, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent, Grenadines, Suriname, Trinidad, and Tobago, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Venezuela.
- Deadline: March 28, 2022
Eligibility Criteria For New Zealand Government Scholarship
Here are the eligibility criteria for the New Zealand Government scholarship:
- Applicants should be a national of any of the eligible countries.
- Postgraduate and Ph.D. students must have work experience in their relevant fields of education.
- The levels of applicants’ education should align with the levels of education in New Zealand.
- Applicants must have an excellent academic record.
- Applicants shall also meet the requirements of the chosen course.
You Can Apply: Top 15 Fully Funded Scholarships In The UK for International Students
Benefits Of New Zealand Government Scholarship
Here are the benefits of the New Zealand Government Scholarships
- Full tuition fee will be covered.
- A weekly living allowance of NZD 491 will be provided to the students.
- Allowance of NZD 3000 will be given to cover your accommodation expenses, books costs and other study relevant expenses.
- Health insurance will be offered.
- Airfare to and from New Zealand.
- The scholarship will also offer travel insurance.
- Students will be permitted to travel to their home country during the scholarship. One or two travels will be allowed as per the duration of your scholarship.
- Postgraduate students may receive research and thesis expenses well.
- The list of required documents to apply for the New Zealand Government Scholarship is provided in the eligibility criteria or university requirements. Different documents are required depending on the country/region; please check the requirements before applying.
- Some of the countries are only eligible for master’s and Ph.D. degrees. You can check the requirements of your home country on the official website.
You Can Apply: Shanghai Jiao Tong University Scholarships And How To Apply
- The application process for the New Zealand Government Scholarship differs depending upon the country you are from.
- Scholarships might not be available for some countries due to the pandemic; check the official website for more details.
- The deadline varies from country to country.