The OECD Internship Program 2023 is a fantastic opportunity for undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral students from all over the world to gain practical experience in a professional and international setting with 700 euros per month.
The OECD Internship Program 2023 is a fantastic opportunity for undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral students from all over the world to gain practical experience in a professional and international setting. As one of the most important international institutions of its kind, the program provides those chosen with an excellent opportunity to hone their analytical skills, gain technical proficiency, and broaden their global perspective. Furthermore, the OECD’s core mission has always been to promote diversity and inclusion in all aspects of its work; this goal is relevant to its internship selection processes. With over 500 interns chosen for these valuable positions each year, it is clear that this organization prioritizes creating meaningful opportunities for all applicants from diverse cultural backgrounds and perspectives.
The OECD Internship 2023 in Paris, France, is a highly sought-after opportunity for students and young professionals seeking international experience in economics and policymaking. The internship is provided by the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), an international organization that promotes policies to improve the economic and social well-being of people worldwide. The internship program typically lasts three to six months and gives interns the opportunity to work on a variety of economic policy and analysis projects. Interns will be part of a team of experts and will have the opportunity to work alongside world-renowned economists and policymakers.
The OECD Internship in Paris provides students and young professionals with an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience and skills in economics and policy-making. It also allows you to work in an international setting with experts from various countries and cultural backgrounds. It is also a great way to learn about the latest economic and policy trends, as well as the various challenges that governments face around the world. They will also be able to attend meetings and conferences, as well as contribute to the creation of OECD publications and policy recommendations.
You Can Apply: University of Winchester Scholarships 2023 in The UK
OECD Internship Program 2023 Details
- Country of Study: France
- Location: Paris
- Number of Internships: 500 Internships/year
- Internship Duration: 6 months (renewable)
- Eligibility: Open to all nationalities
- Deadline: open throughout the year
Benefits of the OECD Internship 2023 in France
- Financial assistance: Interns will receive a stipend to cover their living expenses of around 700 euros per month.
- Professional experience: Interns will have the opportunity to work on real-world projects and contribute to the work of the OECD. This will provide them with valuable professional experience in the field of economics and policy-making, which can be a great asset when applying for jobs or further education opportunities.
- Networking opportunities: Interns will have the opportunity to work alongside leading economists and policy-makers from around the world, which can provide them with valuable networking opportunities. These connections can be useful for finding future job or academic opportunities.
- Exposure to the latest economic and policy trends: The OECD is at the forefront of economic research and policy-making, and interns will have the opportunity to learn about the latest trends and challenges in these areas.
- Learning from experts: Interns will have the opportunity to work with experts in the field and learn from them. They will also have the chance to attend meetings and conferences, which can provide a wealth of learning opportunities.
- International experience: Interns will have the chance to work in an international environment with experts from different countries and cultural backgrounds. This can be a great opportunity to gain exposure to different perspectives and ways of thinking.
- Living in Paris: Paris is one of the most beautiful and renowned cities in the world, known for its art, history, culture, and gastronomy.
- Language: Interns will have the opportunity to improve their French skills as the working language is French in most of the units.
You Can Apply: Study In Netherlands on Fully Funded Scholarships 2023
OECD Internship Corporate Functions Areas
- Information Technology
- Legal services
- Office Administration
- Human Resources
- Communications, Media & Public Relations
- Event Management
- Finance, Budget, and Accounting
Internship Focus Areas
- Artificial Intelligence
- Bribery and corruption
- Corporate Governance
- Education and Skills
- Gender and Diversity
- Inclusive Growth
- Industry, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship
- Insurance and Pensions
- International Migration
- Public Governance
- Regional Development
- Regulatory Reform
- Science and Technology
- Trade and Agriculture
Eligibility Criteria for the OECD Internship 2023
- All nationalities students can apply.
- Students enrolled in a fully accredited degree program in a field related to the OECD are encouraged to apply.
- Students enrolled in Bachelor’s, Masters, or Ph.D. can apply.
- Candidates must be available for a minimum internship duration of one month.
- Should have excellent command in either French or English language.
- Should have IT and quantitative skills.
- An applicant must possess good communication skills.
You Can Apply: Free Online IELTS Courses 2023-2024 | Learn IELTS For Free
Applications are open throughout the year for internships at the OECD in Europe.
How to apply for the OECD Internship Program 2023?
- Check the eligibility criteria: Before applying, make sure you meet the eligibility criteria for the internship. These typically include being a student or recent graduate in a relevant field, and meeting certain language requirements.
- Review the application instructions: Carefully review the application instructions and requirements on the OECD website or on the internship posting to ensure that you have all the necessary information and materials to complete your application.
- Complete the online application form: Fill out the online application form, which will typically require you to provide personal information, education and work experience, and details about your skills and interests.
- Submit required documents: Depending on the internship opportunity, you may be required to submit additional documents, such as a CV, cover letter, academic transcripts, or language proficiency test results.
- Notification: The OECD will notify the candidates of the outcome of the application process.
It is important to keep in mind that the application process for the OECD Internship Program can be competitive, so it is essential to submit a well-written and complete application in order to have the best chance of being selected.