Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully funded scholarship for international students at the University of Oxford that covers the full tuition fee as well as £15,609 in living expenses.
Begin your academic journey in the United Kingdom. Excellent news! The Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship is currently available. This article will go into detail about this scholarship, its application benefits, and the application process step by step. The Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully funded scholarship available to international students at the University of Oxford. There are five full scholarships available for both the Master’s and MBA years. This scholarship covers the entire tuition fee as well as £15,609 in living expenses for both years of study.
The Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship is available to international students from all over the world who want to study postgraduate studies at the University of Oxford. The Pershing Square Foundation awards up to five full scholarships each year to outstanding 1+ 1 MBA students, covering both the Master’s and the MBA year. Pershing Square Scholars are exceptional individuals who have demonstrated the ability and dedication to discovering scalable and sustainable solutions to global cultural problems. The scholarship will allow you to pursue any of the associated Master’s degrees and combine them with our MBA. It is also available if you are currently enrolled in one of the Master’s partnering programs and wish to apply for the MBA program. The Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship was established in 2014 and offers education financing, university charges and a supplement to living costs for both years of study.
You would also benefit from mentoring and networking opportunities with inspiring individuals and organizations from the Pershing Square Foundation’s community. As soon as you begin your Master’s degree, you become a part of the Sad Business School community by attending receptions and conferences with our dean, professors, and other MBA academics. Throughout both years, you will have access to and use of your department’s and Oxford Sad’s resources and networks. You will also be invited to a summer ‘walk’ in New York City organized by the Foundation Pershing Square, where you will be able to participate in conferences and lectures with major innovators and shift manufacturers. Pershing Square Scholars can also participate in a variety of activities throughout the year of renowned meetings and activities including the Ditchely Conferences and the Skoll World Forum.
Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship Summary
- Level of Study: Masters / MBA
- Institution(s): University of Oxford
- Study in: UK
- Program Period: 2 Years
- Deadline: January 04, 2023 (annual)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- The Master of Public Policy (MPP).
- MSc in Criminology and Criminal Justice.
- MSc in Computer Science.
- MSc in Education (Child Development and Education).
- MSc in Visual, Material and Museum Anthropology.
- MSc in Cognitive and Evolutionary Anthropology.
- MSc in Biodiversity, Conservation, and Management.
- MSc in Environmental Change and Management.
- MSc in Education (Comparative and International Education).
- MSc in Education (Higher Education).
- MSc in Comparative Social Policy.
- MSc in Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy Evaluation.
- MSc in Sociology.
- MSc in Economic and Social History.
- MST in Music.
- MSc in International Health and Tropical Medicine.
- MSc in Migration Studies.
- MSc in Social Science of the Internet.
- MSc in Social Anthropology.
- MSc in Nature, Society and Environmental Governance.
- MSc in Water Science, Policy and Management.
- MSc in African Studies.
- MSc in Contemporary Chinese Studies.
- MSc in Japanese Studies.
- MSc in Latin American Studies.
- MSc in Modern South Asian Studies.
- MSc in Russian and East European Studies.
You Can Apply: Geneva Academy Scholarship 2023 (Fully Funded)
Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Tuition Fees
- College Fees
- £15,609 toward living expenses for both years of study
Eligibility Criteria for Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship
To be eligible for Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship, candidates must fulfill following requirements:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Academic achievement.
- Leadership potential demonstrated through experience and motivation.
- Strong personal character, integrity, and commitment.
- Intention to focus on addressing world-scale social challenges in your career, either in an existing organization or through the development of a new enterprise.
- Ability to envision how to achieve scalable and sustainable solutions to these challenges.
- Articulated vision on how the Oxford 1+1 MBA will allow you to fulfill your objectives.
Note: These attributes should be highlighted in your MBA application, scholarship essay and interview answers.
You can Apply: Hungary Government Scholarship 2023 (Application Process)
How to Apply for Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship:
- To apply for the 1+1 MBA you must meet the entry requirements for both the Oxford MBA and your chosen Master.
- When submitting your MBA application, you will need to include a scholarship essay in addition to the required MBA essays. This year’s question is: ‘How do you intend to change the world? What does this tell us about you as a person?’ (Maximum 500 words)
- Complete the MBA application form (selecting 1+1 under the program of interest), as well as apply to the partnering Master’s degree of your choice by the January 2023 admissions deadlines.
To apply and know more about Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship, please visit the official website: