Applications are now being accepted for the Polish Government Scholarships 2023, which are available to study full-time degree programmes. No Tuition fee with a Monthly Stipend: PLN 1,700 per month.
Table of Contents
Applications are being accepted for the Polish Government Scholarships 2023. Poland Government Scholarships are now available for full-time master’s degree programmes at Polish universities. The Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange fund the Poland Scholarship. International Students from Developing Countries are eligible for this scholarship.
Poland Government Scholarships are available in a variety of academic fields and majors, including engineering, information technology, science, social science, and the arts. The Scholarship is open to citizens of developing countries all over the world. The programme will be taught in either English or Polish at universities overseen by the Minister of Education and Science.
You will study at both public and private universities in the areas covered by the programme. Some universities in Poland will not ask you about your IELTS score. You can study in Poland without having to take the IELTS exam. This Scholarship Program will cover the majority of your expenses. The Polish Government Scholarships 2023 are described in detail below.
You Can Apply: ULAM Exchange Scholarship in Poland 2023
Details About Polish Government Scholarships 2023
- Country: Poland
- Sponsored By: Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Polish National Agency
- Degree Level: Master Degree Program
- Deadline: 31st March 2023
Available Courses & Majors
All Courses are available in Poland Government Scholarship by the Minister of Education and Science.
- Social science
- Agricultural sciences
- Life science
You can Apply: Thomson Reuters Paid Internship Program
Financial Coverage Polish Government Scholarships 2023
The Poland Scholarship will cover almost most of the expenses for all the selected Students. The Amount of Scholarship is given below.
- No Tuition fee
- Monthly Stipend: PLN 1,700 per month
- For the duration of their studies, Selected Applicants shall also receive
- PLN 500 to cover the costs of relocating to Poland
- PLN 500 to cover the costs related to drafting their dissertation
- Applicants must meet the following criteria at the time of applications:
- Be citizens of a country listed above
- Not be Polish citizens
- Not have previously obtained a Master’s degree.
- Not have previously been granted a scholarship under the Programme;
- Speak English at least at the B1 level.
You Can Apply; Google News Student Fellowship Program And The Application Process
The Last Date to apply for the Poland Government Scholarship 2023 from the Ministry of Foreign Affair is 31st March 2023.
Language of Application
The application shall be prepared in Polish or in English
How to Apply Polish Government Scholarships 2023?
Create an account and follow the instructions to submit your application through the online portal. The Link to the Official online application portal is mentioned below. After the submission of the application, you will receive an email with a confirmation number.