For overseas students, the Prince of Songkla University Scholarships 2023–2024 are completely financed and will pay the monthly allowance of 10,000 Baht for accommodation and living expenses, tuition, and health insurance.
Table of Contents
Take up your studies in Thailand. happy news Scholarships for Prince of Prince of Songkla University Scholarships are now accepting applications. In this essay, we’ll go into great detail regarding this scholarship programme, its advantages, and how to apply.
The PhD Scholarships at Prince of Songkla University for 2023–2024 are fully financed awards for international students. The monthly stipend (currently 10,000 Baht) that covers housing and living costs, tuition, and coverage for health and accident insurance for the time of the scholarship in Thailand (90 US$) will be covered by these scholarships.
The Faculty of Dentistry at Prince of Songkla University (PSU) is aware of the critical role that graduate education plays in the production of new knowledge and high-caliber research publications.
International collaboration and academic internationalisation both depend on graduate programmes. PSU is pleased to announce the PSU-Faculty of Dentistry International Student Graduate Scholarships (PSU-Dent ISG Scholarships) for exceptional international students to study in the graduate programmes at Faculty of Dentistry. These scholarships are intended to support, strengthen, and internationalise the graduate programmes at Faculty of Dentistry.
You Can Apply: University of Brighton Sports Scholarships 2023 UK
Prince of Songkla University Scholarships Summary
- Level of Study: PhD
- Institution(s): Prince of Songkla University (PSU)
- Study in: Thailand
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Dentistry
- Program Period: Three years
- Deadline: Visit the link
Prince of Songkla University Scholarships Coverage
Prince of Songkla University Scholarships will cover
- The monthly allowance (currently 10,000 Baht) that covers housing and living expenses.
- Tuition fee.
- A travel expense to and from the home country at the beginning and the end of the scholarship term respectively (not more than 15,000 Baht, approx. 450 US$).
- Coverage of health and accident insurance during the period of scholarship in Thailand (90 US$).
Eligibility Criteria for Prince of Songkla University PhD Scholarships
To qualify for Prince of Songkla University Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- International students with good academic record and research experience.
- Eligibility is restricted to new graduate students who are expecting to begin his/her studies at PS in semester 1 or 2.
- The subject in which the previous degree was obtained must match and fulfill the requirements of the program’s Curriculum.
- The applicant must not be a recipient of another scholarship that covers living expense during the same period.
- The applicant must pass an officially recognized English examination as below:
PSU-TEP Score of 60 or CU-TEP score of 60 or TOEFL(Paper Based) minimum score of 500 or(Revised paper delivered test) minimum score of 46 or(Institutional testing program) minimum score of 520 or(Computer Based) minimum score of 173 or(Internet Based) minimum score of 61 or-IELTS Score of 5.0.
- The scholar must be a full-time student with a Non-immigrant “ED visa (Study Permit). The Scholar entering Thailand on a tourist visa cannot enroll and may have his/her scholarship cancelled.
- The scholar must study and perform, the research thesis with an endeavor.
- The scholar must report the progress of his/her study to the faculty of Dentistry every 6 months.
- The scholar must pass the proposal examination in a third semester.
- The scholar must study and perform the research thesis with an endeavor.
- To fulfill the scholarship requirements, the scholar must publish his/her dissertation in reputable, peer-reviewed international journal(s) indexed in Web of Science (with ISI impact factor) at least two publications and must follow the graduate requirements of each graduate program.
- Once an applicant has been accepted for a particular program of study, the scholar is expected to complete the study within the given time frame and cannot change to a different program of study.
- If the scholar has no progress on his/her study or thesis without proper reasons, the committee of each graduate program has to inform to the Faculty of Dentistry to terminate a scholarship.
- Other terms apply as established by the Faculty of Dentistry.
You Can Apply: Dr Dee Amy-Chinn Gender Studies Scholarship In UK
How to Apply for Prince of Songkla University Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship:
(1) Open the form and fill in your personal information.
(2) Upload the required following documents then submit the application:
- A copy of English proficiency certificate (valid within 2 years).
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- A certified copy of transcript of records for bachelor’s and master’s degree study with grades and grade point average in English.
- Statement of purpose (about 800 words).
- First page of published publications.
- Research description/plan.
- A copy of the main passport page.
- A medical certificate (in English).
- Admission fee is 600 baht.
- PayPal service charge is 40 baht (Total application fee is 640 baht).
- 2C2P Service charge is 20 baht (Total application fee is 620 baht).
- For information about scholarship and other, please contact Mrs.Pawarisa Sangsane e-mail: [email protected].
To know more about Prince of Songkla University PhD Scholarships, please visit the official website: