Radboud University Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully funded scholarship for international students that will pay off and reduce your tuition fee for students who are studying at Radboud University.
Begin your studies in the Netherlands. Excellent news! The Radboud University Scholarship 2023-2024 is currently available. This article will go into detail about this scholarship, its benefits, and the application process.
Radboud University Scholarship 2023-2024 is a master’s degree scholarship for international students. A Radboud Scholarship reduces your tuition fee to € 2,209,- instead of €16,000.
The Radboud Scholarship Program is an extremely competitive scholarship program. It provides a scholarship for a full English-taught Radboud University Master’s degree programme to talented, highly motivated non-EEA students with outstanding academic results.
A total of 37 Radboud Scholarships are available for 2023/2024: Faculty of Arts (2), Faculty of Law (14), Faculty of Medical Sciences (7), Nijmegen School of Management (3), Philosophy, Theology and Religious Studies (1), Science (8), Social Sciences (8)
If you are chosen as a scholarship recipient and are admitted to a two-year Master’s program, you must have completed all courses in the first year to be eligible for the grant again in the second year.
The Fulbright-Radboud Scholarship, Orange Tulip Scholarship, and Holland Scholarship cannot be combined with the Radboud Scholarship. You may apply for multiple scholarships, but only one will be awarded.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Radboud University
- Study in: Netherlands
- Program Period: Up to two years.
- Deadline: February 28, 2023
- Faculty of Arts
– Historical, Literary and Cultural Studies
– Linguistics and Communication Sciences
- Faculty of Law
– International and European Law
- Faculty of Medical Sciences
– Biomedical Sciences
– Molecular Mechanisms of Disease
- Faculty of Philosophy, Theology & Religious Studies
- Faculty of Science
– Computing Science
– Medical Biology
– Molecular Life Sciences
– Physics & Astronomy
- Faculty of Social Sciences
– Artificial Intelligence
– Behavioral Science
– Cognitive Neuroscience
– Social and Cultural Science
Radboud University Scholarship provides the recipients with below benefits:
- A Radboud Scholarship will reduce your tuition fee to € 2,209,- For example: a grant holder in 2023/2024 will pay a tuition fee of only €2,209,- instead of €16,000.
Eligibility Criteria for Radboud University Scholarship
To qualify for a this scholarship, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries. Hold a non-EU/EEA passport.
- Are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons
- Have (will obtain) a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands, have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands and did not receive any previous education in the Netherlands (exchange programmes excluded, provided that they are part of the bachelor degree achieved outside the Netherlands)
- Meet the English language proficiency requirement for the Master’s programme of your choice
- Have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree programme starting 1 September 2023 as stated in the formal letter of admission
- Are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands
- Are enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year and Master’s degree programme for which the scholarship will be awarded
How to Apply for Radboud University Scholarship?
Please follow the following instructions to avail this scholarship:
- You can apply by indicating during your application for admission for a Master’s programme in the OSIRIS Application system that you wish to apply for a Radboud Scholarship. You will then be requested to upload three additional documents: two reference letters and a curriculum vitae, if you have not already done so for the Master’s programme application.
- The selection for the scholarship and the admission to the Master’s programme are two separate processes: admission to the Master’s programme does not imply selection for the scholarship. It is not possible to apply for the full scholarship separately, but you apply for both the full and partial scholarship if you apply for RSP in Osiris. This means that if you are selected for the Radboud Scholarship Programme, you will hear from us whether you are selected for the full scholarship or the partial scholarship.
- You must have completed your application in the online OSIRIS Application system before February 28, 2023. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered for the Radboud Scholarship selection. An incomplete application means that some information and/or documents are missing or illegible. Therefore, please be advised and submit your application early February 2023 at the latest so that the Admissions Office has enough time to review your application and inform you in case that it is incomplete. We recommend you hand in your proof of English proficiency before the deadline of 1 March as well.
- You will be informed about the final decision by the International Office with respect to your application for a Radboud Scholarship before mid-April 2023 (date subject to change).
To know more about Radboud University Scholarship, please visit official website: