The Romania Government Scholarships 2023 for International Students wishing to study in Romania at the undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral levels is now accepting applications.
Applications for the Romania Government Scholarships 2023 for International Students are now being accepted. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) and the Ministry of Education and Research (MER) jointly offer this scholarship to international students interested in studying at the undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral levels in Romania. The international scholarship in Europe is intended for outstanding academic performers with a strong academic record throughout their previous educational experience. This is a fantastic opportunity for international students who want to study in Romania on a full scholarship.
The Romanian government’s fully-funded international scholarship opportunity is aimed at innovating teaching methods, engaging students in progressive learning, and providing opportunities for international students to enroll. This is one of the most prestigious scholarships available to passionate intellectuals worldwide. This scholarship program allows students who have been accepted to undergraduate or master’s programs in Romanian to continue their studies in Europe. Students applying for doctoral positions may study in Romanian or a foreign language, if such options are available at the institution to which they wish to apply. Except for Medicine, Dental Medicine, and Pharmacy, students can choose their study program of interest from any field.
The recipients of the Romanian Government Scholarships 2023 will study at accredited Romanian universities, where they will receive tuition, housing, and a monthly stipend. Every year, the Romanian government, through its Ministry of Foreign Affairs, awards a number of scholarships to citizens of non-EU countries. It is an opportunity for students to study at one of Romania’s best higher education institutions on a full scholarship. The various Romanian educational institutions maintain their own distinct dynamics and features while adhering to the time-tested excellence of the world’s best educational systems. When you consider all of the advantages of studying in Romania, the fully-funded international scholarship in Europe is an opportunity not to be passed up. The scholarship eliminates the student’s financial burden and keeps them focused on their studies.
Romania State Scholarships 2023 Details
- Scholarship Host Country: Romania
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Master, & PhD Degree
- Organization: Ministry of Foreign Affairs Romania
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: Non-European Students
- Deadline: March 1, 2023
Benefits of the Romania Government Scholarships 2023
- Tuition Fee
- A Monthly Stipend
- 65 EURO/Month, for Undergraduate Students
- 75 EURO/Month, for Master Students
- 85 EURO/Month, for Postgraduate Students (Doctorate Degree).
Eligibility Criteria for the Romania Government Scholarship 2023
- Applicants from all countries may apply, except for those from EU member states.
- Applicants must submit their current academic documents from an accredited institution.
- Candidates must submit their applications within the enrolment period.
- All fields are open for applicants except pharmacy, dentistry, and medicine.
- Romanian language courses will be required of candidates who lack the necessary fluency in Romanian.
The application deadline to apply for the Romania Government International Scholarships 2023 is 1 March 2023.
You Can Apply: Turkey Government Scholarships 2023 (Fully Funded)
How to Apply for the Romania Government Scholarships 2023
- You can submit your scholarship application ONLY through the Study in Romania platform.
- You can access the platform at https://studyinromania.gov.ro by clicking on the Apply for MFA Scholarships button, or directly at https://scholarships.studyinromania.gov.ro
- To apply you will need to create an account on the Study in Romania platform, fill out the required data, and upload the required documents.
- Please do not send documents via email or directly to the MFA or to the MNE.