If you want to study at a world-class university, this is for you. The Schwarzman Scholars Program 2024 is currently open and for covers tuition, room and board, health insurance, and a $4,000 stipend for personal expenses.
The Schwarzman Scholars Program 2023 provides international students with a fully funded master’s degree. This highly selective programme selects 200 scholars each year to pursue a Master’s degree at Tsinghua University in Beijing. This scholarship pays for tuition, room and board, health insurance, and a $4,000 stipend for personal expenses.
Schwarzman Scholars is a one-year, fully funded master’s degree and leadership programme at Tsinghua University in Beijing, China. World-renowned advisers, a rigorous and innovative study of global affairs, and hands-on exploration of Chinese culture and commerce are at the heart of the programme.
China’s interactions with businesses worldwide are expanding. Schwarzman Scholars are future leaders who will work together to make the world a more peaceful and prosperous place.
The 200 scholars selected each year for this highly selective programme will pursue a Master’s degree at Tsinghua University in Beijing, one of China’s most prestigious universities. The Stephen A. Schwarzman Scholars will be chosen based on their academic credentials and demonstrated leadership accomplishments as individuals who want to make a positive difference in the world.
Tsinghua University’s campus is located on the former site of the Qing Dynasty imperial gardens and is close to numerous historical sites. It has a great location, a rich history, and a vibrant future. Since 1911, the university has helped students understand globalization and served as a link between China and the rest of the world. Tsinghua University, one of China’s most influential and respected institutions, continues to cultivate the next generation of world leaders.
Tsinghua University educated some of China’s most powerful leaders, including current and former Presidents Xi Jinping and Hu Jintao; former National People’s Congress Chairman Wu Bangguo; former Premier Zhu Rongji; and former Vice Premier Huang Ju.
You Can Apply: Lanzhou University Scholarship in China And How To Apply
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Tsinghua University
- Study in: China
- Opportunity Focus Areas:
– Global Affairs
– Public Policy
– Economics and Business
– International Studies
To know more about the available programs check this link
- Program Period: One years
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 200.
- U.S. / GLOBAL APPLICANTS
- Application Period: Apr 2023 – Sep 2023
- Selection Cycle: Nov 2023
- Program Begins: Aug 2024
- APPLICANTS WITH CHINESE PASSPORTS
- Application Period: Jan 2023 – May 2023
- Selection Cycle: Jun – Jul 2023
- Program Begins: Aug 2024
Schwarzman Scholars Program 2023 at Tsinghua University provides the recipient with:
- Tuition Fees.
- Room and board.
- Travel to and from Beijing at the beginning and end of the academic year.
- An in-country study tour.
- Required course books and supplies.
- Health insurance.
- A stipend of $4,000 for personal expenses.
Schwarzman Scholars will be the single largest philanthropic effort ever undertaken in China by largely international donors.
You Can Apply: Donghua University Scholarships in China And How To Apply
Eligibility Criteria for Schwarzman Scholars Program 2023
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Undergraduate degree or first degree from an accredited college or university or its equivalent.
Applicants who are currently enrolled in undergraduate degree programs must be on track to successfully complete all degree requirements before August 1 of their Schwarzman Scholars enrollment year. There are no requirements for a specific field of undergraduate study; all fields are welcome, but it is important for applicants, regardless of undergraduate major, to articulate how participating in Schwarzman Scholars will help develop their leadership potential within their field.
- Age Requirement.
Candidates must be at least 18 but not yet 29 years of age as of August 1 of their Schwarzman Scholars enrollment year.
- English language proficiency.
Applicants must demonstrate strong English language skills, as all teaching will be conducted in English. If the applicant’s native language is not English, official English proficiency test scores must be submitted with the application. Acceptable test options are:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL PBT). Minimum score 600.
- Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL iBT). Minimum score 100.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS). Minimum score 7.
This requirement is waived for applicants who graduated from an undergraduate institution where the primary language of instruction was English for at least two years of the applicant’s academic program. The requirement will also be waived for applicants who have studied in English for two or more years at a Master’s degree level or higher.
Read the complete eligibility criteria here.
How to Apply for Schwarzman Scholars 2023 Program?
Please follow the following instructions to avail this scholarship:
(1) Create an online account at this link for international applicants. For applicants with Chinese passports, please click here to apply.
(2) Start filling the application with the following info:
- Personal information.
- Biographical profiles.
- Language Skills and Test scores.
- Professional experience.
- Experience abroad.
- Leadership roles,
- Awards and Recognitions,
- Disciplinary Action.
- Essays, Transcripts, Resume CV,
- Additional information.
For information in how to filling the application check the link.
(2) The form also required the following documents:
- Online application.
- Resume (2 page maximum).
- Transcripts/Academic Records.
- Two Essays.
- Three Letters of Recommendation.
- Video (optional).
(3) For any questions or inquires check the link.
(4) Submit your application.
Sir the situation in Afghanistan is really hard we cant educate hear.i want to apply for bachelor scholorship sir
Sir i want to apply for bachelor scholorship