SIIT Scholarships 2023-2024 are fully funded international student scholarships that cover full tuition and educational support fees as well as a monthly living allowance of 10,000 baht.
Table of Contents
Begin your academic adventure in Thailand. Excellent news! SIIT Scholarships 2023-2024 are currently open. This article will go into detail about this scholarship program, its benefits, and the application process.
The Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT) Scholarships 2023-2024 are full-fee master’s and doctoral degrees for international students. This scholarship covers full tuition and educational support fees, as well as a monthly living allowance of 10,000 baht.
Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT) provides undergraduate and graduate (master’s and doctoral) programs leading to the Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng. ), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc. ), Master of Engineering (M.Eng. ), Master of Science (M.Sc.), and Doctor of Philosophy degrees (Ph.D.). Chemical engineering (ChE), civil engineering (CE), computer engineering (CPE), digital engineering (DE), electrical engineering (EE), engineering management (EM), industrial engineering (IE), management technology (MT), and mechanical engineering are all available as bachelor degrees (ME).
SIIT offers three master’s programs in engineering technology, information and communication technology for embedded systems, and logistics and supply chain systems engineering. It also has a Master of Science in Engineering and Technology program and a Doctor of Philosophy in Engineering and Technology program.
You Can Apply: ARES Scholarships 2023-2024 | Fully Funded | Belgium
SIIT Scholarships 2023-2024 Summary
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology
- Study in: Thailand
- Number of Scholarships: 40
- Program Period:
- 2 years for Masters Degree
- 3 years for Doctoral Degree
- September 30, 2023, for semesters starting in January 2024
- March 15, 2023, for semesters starting in September 2023
- June 15, 2023, for Faculty’s Quota Scholarships.
- Electrical Engineering, Energy Technology/Management
- Engineering Management
- Environmental Engineering/Science/Technology/Management
- Industrial Engineering & Logistic Management
- Information Technology
- Biochemical Engineering/Biochemistry
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Engineering Management
- Logistic and Supply Chain Systems Engineering
- Management Technology
- Materials Engineering/Science/Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information and communication technology for embedded systems
- Digital Engineering
You Can Apply: Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Program 2023
SIIT Scholarships 2023-2024 Coverage
SIIT Scholarships provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Full Tuition & Educational support fees (Full Thesis Support)
- Living Allowance of 10,000 baht Per Month
- Round Trip Airfare Tickets (Economy Class) Direct Route to Thailand.
- Visa Fee, Airport Taxes, up to 10,000 Baht will be given.
- Health & Accident Insurance will be provided during the Scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for SIIT Scholarships
To be eligible for SIIT Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Not a Thai Citizen or do not hold Thai Nationality.
- Meet qualification criteria of SIIT graduate program.
- Two Strong Recommendation (At least One from Academic Insitute). You can Check Sample How to write a Recommendation Letter
- Have Good Health & Good Conduct.
How to Apply for SIIT Scholarships 2023-2024?
Please follow below steps to avail SIIT Scholarships:
Step One: Documents required:
- A statement of purpose (At least one page of a statement of purpose)
- . A Curriculum Vitae (CV) or resume
- . An official transcript or current transcript: For Master’s degree application * Bachelor’s degree transcript with at least GPA. 2.75For Doctoral degree application* Bachelor’s degree transcript, and Master’s degree transcript with GPA. 3.50
- Certificate of English proficiency test as one as follows (if any):- TOEFL (PBT 400+, or IBT 32+) or- IELTS 4.5+ or – TU-GET 400+ or – TOEIC 500+Remark: The applicant can apply for the online application even though there is no any certificate of English proficiency test.
- Citizen ID card or passport
- Research paper, publication or certificates (if any)
- Recent photograph (1 x 1.5 inches’ size as jpeg. only)
Step Two: Apply Online
To know more about SIIT Scholarships, please visit official website: