Do you want to study at one of Singapore’s best universities? The Singapore International Graduate Award will cover full tuition fees, a $1,000 one-time payment allowance, up to $1,500 in air tickets, and a monthly stipend of up to $2,700.
Do you want to study at one of Singapore’s best universities? SINGA enables you to pursue a Ph.D. in Singapore and advance your research. Pursuing a Ph.D. at one of Singapore’s top universities is an exciting opportunity to advance your research. The Singapore International Graduate Award 2023-2024 provides full scholarships to international students with outstanding academic records to pursue a Ph.D. at one of Singapore’s prestigious institutions. Prospective students can benefit from the expertise of some of the world’s most respected academics and gain firsthand experience in a cutting-edge research environment through this program. Whether you want to push the limits of your field or broaden your skill set with cutting-edge knowledge, the Singapore Ph.D. program provides an invaluable opportunity for working professionals and graduates alike to jumpstart their research careers by becoming part of one of the most prominent academic nations in Asia.
The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a prestigious opportunity for young, ambitious professionals in Singapore to advance their careers. Students pursuing doctoral studies at any of the country’s prestigious universities can receive up to two years of fully funded scholarships through this award. Nanyang Technological University, the National University of Singapore, Singapore Management University, and the Singapore University of Technology are working together with the Agency for Science to provide this incredible educational opportunity. The SINGA scholarships ensure that students from any background who show great initiative can achieve their goals and contribute positively to their chosen field.
The SINGA fully-funded international scholarship is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for outstanding students from around the world to gain access to the best science and engineering education available at Singapore’s renowned universities. Students will be a part of SINGA’s vibrant research community, collaborating with students and mentors from various backgrounds and cultures. Such encounters will allow them to broaden their horizons by providing an understanding of how different nations interact, assisting them in becoming more culturally aware global citizens. It is an opportunity for students to broaden their horizons and be a part of something truly extraordinary.
You Can Apply: Romania Government Scholarships 2022 And How To Apply
Details about the Singapore International Graduate Award
- Scholarship Host Country: Singapore
- Host Institutions: A*STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS, & SUTD.
- Course Level: PhD/Doctorate
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 1 June 2023
Eligibility Criteria Singapore International Graduate Award
Here are the eligibility criteria for the Singapore International Graduate Award 2023:
- All international graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results can apply.
- Good written and spoken English skills.
- Good reports from academic referees.
- The above eligibility criteria are not exhaustive.
- A * STAR may include additional selection criteria based on current scholarship policies. These policies may be changed from time to time without notice.
You Can Apply: New Zealand Government Scholarship 2022 | Fully Funded
Benefits Singapore International Graduate Award
Singapore International Graduate Award will provide the following benefits:
- Full Tuition fees.
- One-time payment allowance of $1,000.
- Single air allowance up to $1,500.
- Monthly stipend of $2,000, which will increase to $ 2,700 after the passing of the Qualification.
- Opportunity to study in an Asian country without spending a penny.
- An identification card or passport
- A recent passport-sized photo (in .jpeg or .png format)
- ALL transcripts must be in English translation.
- Academic transcripts of bachelor and/or master.
- Bachelor’s certificate/displacement (s) or a certification letter from the university in your application if your certificate/displacement has not yet been awarded.
- 2 recommendation reports (to be completed and submitted online by the arbitrators).
You can Apply: Top 15 Fully Funded Scholarships In The UK for International Students
GRE / IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results. However, please note that the university may require you to submit satisfactory scores as part of the university admission requirement.
The application deadline to apply for the Singapore International Graduate Award 2023-24 is 1 June 2023 (2359hrs GMT +8 Singapore Time)
What are the steps to Apply for Singapore International Graduate Award 2023-24?
- The applicant has to apply online for the Singapore International Scholarship.
- Create an account here.
- Make sure you apply for the correct scholarship – “Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA)” – when you log in to the online application portal.
- You can browse the research projects by going to “Search Research Areas” and choosing the one that interests you.
- The application must also contain copies of the required documents.
- When creating your account in the application portal, please make sure the information you provide is accurate, as the information will be used for verification upon your first login.
- You should double-check and ensure that all the information in the online application is correct and accurate before submitting the application.