The Singapore Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA) 2023-2024 is a fully financed overseas student grant. The scholarship is open to undergraduate and master’s students and gives a monthly stipend of $1,500.
Table of Contents
If you want to do a research project in Singapore, you should read this post. The Singapore Pre-Graduate Award is presently accepting applications. This post will go into detail regarding this scholarship programme, its benefits, and the application process.
The Singapore foreign Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA) 2023-2024 is a fully financed foreign student scholarship. This scholarship is offered for A*STAR undergraduate and master’s research projects. This scholarship will grant a $1,500 monthly stipend.
The Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA) supports short-term research attachments for top international students at ASTAR, providing you with a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to immerse yourself in the vibrant scientific environment of ASTAR Research Institutes and Consortia while working with distinguished and world-renowned researchers.
ASTAR provides scholarships to outstanding students with a keen interest and love for science and research to pursue undergraduate courses at world-class universities. They are committed to giving them with opportunity to obtain first-hand research experience at ASTAR and universities, as well as to learn from the brightest scientific minds dedicated to mentoring young aspiring scientists.
You Can Apply: Cancer Research Institute Fellowships 2023
Singapore Pre-Graduate Award Summary
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution(s): A*STAR
- Study in: Singapore
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Click here to find all the available programs.
- Program Period: 2 to 6 months
- Deadline: June 15, 2023 / October 15, 2023
Singapore Pre-Graduate Award Coverage
Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA) will provide:
- Monthly stipend of $1,500.
Eligibility Criteria for Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award
To qualify for Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA), candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- International students in Biomedical Sciences and Physical Science and Engineering related disciplines who are undergraduate students in their third or fourth year, or Master students.
- For Foreigners studying in Overseas Educational Institutes, the attachment must be part of your school’s requirements (i.e. contributes to grades or graduation requirements) for student to be eligible for a Training Employment Pass (TEP).
How to Apply for Singapore Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA)?
Please follow the following application instructions to Singapore Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA):
- Complete the application form here.
- Provide the following documents:
- CV. Ensure your CV is updated with a valid email address.
- Educational transcripts/certificates.
Note: You may be required to provide a Letter of Support from your school at a later stage. so you should request for one from your school while your application is being processed.
- Fill in your choice of research institute and the research supervisor(s) that you are interested to work under (optional). Submit your application.
For more information about the A*STAR Research Institutes (RI) click here.
To know more about Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA), please visit the official website: