Southern Cross University Scholarship 2023-2024 is a grant for international students. This scholarship is available for undergraduate and graduate studies. This scholarship is paid in installments over the course of each academic year.
Table of Contents
Continue your studies Australia. Excellent news! Southern Cross University Scholarships are currently available. This article will go into detail about this scholarship, its benefits, and the application process.
Southern Cross University Scholarship 2023-2024 is a scholarship for international students that is partially funded. This scholarship is available for undergraduate and graduate studies. This scholarship is worth $5,000 per year and is paid in installments throughout the academic year, beginning with the first session and continuing based on successful completion of each study session.
International students from all over the world are eligible for Southern Cross University Scholarships to pursue undergraduate and master’s degrees at SCU Australia. Southern Cross University is an east coast Australian multi-campus university. The primary campuses are located at the Gold Coast, Coffs Harbour and Lismore.
Southern Cross received ‘at world standard’ or higher ratings in 23 research fields in the most recent Excellence in Research for Australia report. The Times Higher Education World University Rankings have placed the university among the world’s top 150 universities under the age of 50.
SCU Scholarships are available to international students who wish to study at Southern Cross University. The Scholarship provides students with a fee reduction of $5,000 to $8,000 per year, paid in instalments throughout the study year, beginning with the first session and continuing based on successful completion of each study session.
You Can Apply: Queensland University Scholarships 2023 In Australia
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution(s): Southern Cross University
- Study in: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Click here to find all the available programs.
- Program Period: Depends on the chosen degree.
- Deadline: Click here to check application deadlines.
Southern Cross University International Regional Scholarships Provide the recipient with the following benefits:
International Regional Scholarships
- $5,000 Fee reduction each year, paid in installments throughout each study year, commencing in the first session and continuing, based on successful completion of each study session.
Vice Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarships
- $8,000 fee reduction each year, paid in installments throughout each study year, commencing in the first session and continuing, based on successful completion of each study session. For more details click here
Eligibility Criteria for Southern Cross University Scholarships
To qualify for Southern Cross University Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries. Citizens or permanent residents of Australia or New Zealand are not eligible to apply.
- Apply to study a full-time (8 units per year) undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at either Lismore, Gold Coast or Coffs Harbour campus.
- Applicant must meet the minimum admission requirements of the University.
- Undergraduate entry: A qualification equivalent to Australian Year 12 and the required entry grade for the program for which they have applied; and English language comparable to Academic IELTS 6.0 overall with no band less than 5.5.*(click here)
- Postgraduate entry: A qualification equivalent to an Australian Bachelor degree; and English language comparable to Academic IELTS 6.5*.
- Students must successfully complete all units in their progression, by maintaining at least a pass in all units, to remain eligible for the scholarship.
- Students must meet the attendance requirements of their program and student visa to remain eligible for the scholarship.
How to Apply for Southern Cross University Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Southern Cross University International Regional Scholarships:
- International students can choose from the list of courses available to students wanting to apply for a visa to study in Australia
- Apply for the University:
- Southern Cross University accepts applications through:
- For direct applications: Complete the International Application for Admission form and attach all supporting documents, to avoid delays including:
- Certified copy of academic transcripts (including grading system).English language test results (eg. IELTS, TOEFL or other).Academic or employer references (if required).Advanced Standing application (if relevant).Advanced standing refers to previous study or work experience, which may reduce time off the duration of the degree.Southern Cross University recommends your application is received at least two months before you intend to start your study.
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Southern Cross University Vice Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarships:
To apply and know more about Southern Cross University Scholarships, please visit official website: