Canadian universities are ranked globally. So, can you study in Canada Study in Canada With LOW CGPA or a low percentage score? Yes, absolutely. Students with less than a 2.5 CGPA are also studying in Canada.
Table of Contents
We previously discussed Canadian Universities Without IELTS, and today we will discuss How to Study in Canada With Low CGPA in 2023. Hello, and welcome back to Scholarships Ranking. For many years, Canada has been a popular destination for international students. Every year, the Canadian government and universities attract thousands of international students. Canadian universities are ranked globally. So, can you study in Canada if you have a low CGPA or a low percentage score? Yes, absolutely.
Higher Grades are not required by all Canadian universities. And a lower CGPA can be compensated for by a variety of other factors. First, we will provide you with a list of Canadian Universities with Low CGPAs, followed by information on how to gain admission to Canada if you have a LOW CGPA. Students with a CGPA less than 2.5 are also studying in Canada. I will simply explain how to gain admission to multiple universities in Canada with a CGPA of less than 2.5.
You Can Apply: Bucharest Summer School in Romania 2023 (Fully Funded)
List of Universities to Study in Canada With LOW CGPA in 2023
Sit back and find out the List of Canadian Universities Accepting Low CGPA. There are about something 27 Universities and colleges in Canada that accept students with Low CGPA.
- University of Regina
- King’s University College
- Camosun College
- Vancouver Community College
- Conestoga College
- Algonquin College
- Capilano University
- Georgian College
- Humber College
- Centennial College
- University of the Fraser Valley
- Saint Thomas University
- Concordia University of Edmonton
- Vancouver Island University (Malaspina)
- Université Saint Paul
- OCAD University (Ontario College of Art & Design)
- Kwantlen University College
- Bow Valley College
- Fanshawe College
- Northern Alberta Institute of Technology
- Okanagan College
- George Brown College
- Douglas College
- Southern Alberta Institute of Technology
- Algoma University
- Langara College
- Mohawk College
The above Universities with a CGPA of less than 2.5 in Canada.
Good and Low CGPA
|CGPA||On a scale of 4.0||On a scale of 5.0|
|Good GPA||3.3 – 3.7||3.5 – 4.4|
|Low GPA||2.7 – 3.0||2.5- 3.4|
|Extremely Low GPA||1.0 – 2.3||1.5-2.4|
How to Secure Admission and Study in Canada With LOW CGPA in 2023?
To get admission to master’s programs in Canada with a low CGPA there is surprising way and most of you haven’t heard about it. The Solution is…
- Persistence is the key here
- Get a Percentage Equivalence Certificate from the university stating your performance in the last 4 semesters.
- This Percentage equivalency certificate along with Academic Recommendation Letters specifically from Professors/Lecturers.
Example of Percentage Equivalence Certificate
This is a template and an example of an Equivalence Certificate:
Through Equivalence Certificate your CGPA will be converted into percentages that are Good and they will have a more clear understanding and the chances of getting admission to Canadian Universities with Low CGPA will be increased.
How You Can Get into Study in Canada With LOW CGPA?
- Find out a University that accepts applicants with Low Grades.
- Show them your Experience(s)/skills and interest in relevant fields to which you are applying.
- Community Services and Commitments
- Good extra-curricular activities
- A strong statement of Purpose (Very recommended)
- Personal skills
- Proof of expertise
- Achievements and Research
- Strong letter(s) of recommendation (Very recommended)
Conclusion: If you have a Low CGPA and you want to get admission into Canadian Universities then improve and work on your other documents and skills that can cover up your Low CGPA. If you have expertise in other things then you can Study in Canada With LOW CGPA. Best of Luck.