The European Forum Alpbach 2023 Fully Funded Conference is now accepting applications. This is an International Conference in the European country of Austria. There is a total of 400 awards.
Table of Contents
The European Forum Alpbach 2023 Fully Funded Conference is now accepting applications. This is an International Conference in the European country of Austria. The conference will take place in Alpbach, Tyrol, Austria. Every year, around 5,000 people attend the European Forum in the Tyrolean village of Alpbach. The Forum will pay for the Participants’ expenses. Male and female students from all over the world are welcome.
Language requirements are not necessary for this application. Attending the Forum does not necessitate taking the IELTS/TOEFL. The Forum is open to 100+ nationalities who have been awarded scholarships to attend the European Forum Alpbach Conference. The conference will last a minimum of 12 days and will begin on (19 August to 2 September 2023). The Program allows students, young professionals, and changemakers to come to Alpbach and participate in a one-of-a-kind programme.
We welcome applications from students of all academic disciplines. Non-graduates and artists are also strongly encouraged to apply. Scientific and artistic seminars, a high-level conference programme, and a variety of social and cultural activities comprise the forum. Participants should be between the ages of 18 and 35. The European Forum Alpbach 2023 | Fully Funded Conference is described in detail below.
You Can Apply: Ruby on Rails Developer Job Opportunity
Details About European Forum Alpbach 2023
- Country: Austria
- Duration: Minimum 12 Days
- No. of Students: 5,000
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 31st March 2023
About the European Forum Alpbach Conference
- The forum will host 5,000 Participants.
- The European Forum Alpbach is an interdisciplinary Platform for Science, Politics, Business, and Culture to develop New Perspectives for tomorrow’s Europe.
- Participants from Science, Politics, Economics, Culture, and Civil Society Join Forces to address the current challenges of our society.
- Young People under the age of 30 from around the world (or under 35 for African scholarship holders) can attend this leading Youth Leadership conference and a variety of academic and artistic seminars.
- The European Alpbach forum is a Great way of new ways of thinking and opportunities for making great contacts & Connections with fellows from around the world.
- Our scholarship program enables young people from across the world to come to Alpbach and to participate in the Forum.
You Can Apply: Harbin Institute of Technology Scholarships
Financial Coverage For The European Forum Alpbach
The Selected Participants will Receive the Funding from the Forum given as:
- International applicants can apply for the European Forum Alpbach Scholarship. There is a total of 400 awards that will cover:
- Participation fee
- Your Accommodation for the entire duration of EFA23 (19 August to 2 September 2023).
- Participants will receive a Daily allowance of EUR 20,-/per day.
- Reimbursement of travel costs.
Alpbach Forum Location
The Forum will be held in “Alpbach” a beautiful town in western Austria.
Eligibility Criteria & Requirements
The Basic Requirements for all Participants are:
- English Proficiency
- Certificates & Transcripts of Education.
- Fill out Online Application.
- Applicants from all countries and all Academic Disciplines. Artists and Non-graduates are strongly encouraged to apply
- Age Must not be more than 30 Years For International Students & 35 Years for African Nationals.
- Minimum 12 Day Attendance is Must (21 August 2022 – 02 September 2022) for a minimum of 12 days. No exceptions will be made in this regard.
You Can Apply: Sabanci University Scholarships in Turkey
Preparation to do before applying
Please prepare the following information and documents before applying for the EFA 2023:
You need to answer:
- Motivational statement answering the following question: What motivates you to take part in EFA23?
- CV details
- Proof of your English
No IELTS is needed If you can prove that:
- You studied or are studying in an English-speaking country OR.
- Proof that your degree is taught entirely in English.
Applicants from these countries do not need IELTS:
- English-speaking countries: Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, The Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Canada, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Ireland, Jamaica, New Zealand, South Africa, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad, and Tobago, United Kingdom, United States of America.
How to Apply For The European Forum Alpbach
- The Application Process is Online.
- All the Documents and applications should be completed online.
- To Access the Application. Visit Here
- To visit the Official Website of the Forum. Visit Here