Thomson Reuters Paid Internship is Another exciting paid internship opportunity is that is available for recent graduate and undergraduate students. It is a paid internship, and interns will be compensated competitively.
Table of Contents
Another exciting paid internship opportunity for recent graduate and undergraduate students all over the world. Thomson Reuters paid internship programme is a three-month internship programme for international students. The application process is open three times a year, in January, May, and September.
All marketing students with the ability to bring customers into stores are strongly encouraged to apply for the Thomson Reuters internship. The Marketing Internship is a paid position that will familiarise you with our products, marketing strategies, consumer insights, and other aspects of the business.
The Thomson Reuters paid internship is a valuable experience that can be added to your CV or resume while also earning a stipend. Thomson Reuters is one of the world’s most well-known information sources, assisting professionals in making informed decisions and running more successful organisations. Its clients work in high-stakes environments that propel society forward — law, tax, compliance, government, and the media — and face increasing complexity as regulation and technology disrupt every business. They help them reimagine their work processes.
You Can Apply: North China Electric Power University Scholarships
Customers are kept up to date on global developments that are relevant to them by a global network of journalists and editors. To untangle complicated situations, their professional team combines knowledge, innovation, and authoritative insight. Using the dependable solutions that only Thomson Reuters can provide on a mission to help professionals improve their businesses and acquire a competitive advantage.
Thomson Reuters paid internship program 2023 is a good opportunity to step into professional life and gain practical experience working in a professional environment. There are many other internships you can apply for, check all national and international internship opportunities on our website.
Here are more details about Thomson Reuters Paid Internship 2023
- Financial coverage: Paid
- Country: Poland
- Deadline: The application process is open three times a year, in January, May, and September.
Eligibility Criteria Thomson Reuters Internship Program 2023
Here are the criteria for Thomson Reuters paid internship:
- Candidates must have proficiency in reading, writing, and listening to English.
- Candidates from every corner of the world are eligible to apply for the Thomson Reuters internship.
- Candidates studying in the following areas are highly encouraged to apply (Sales, Technology, Marketing, Journalism, Legal, Finance, Operations, Consulting, Product strategy, Editorial, and Manufacturing).
- Candidates with a GPA of 3.0 or high are only eligible to apply.
- Candidates must submit the proof of covid-19 vaccination.
You Can Apply: Dr Dee Amy-Chinn Gender Studies Scholarship And How To Apply
- Marketing interns will be responsible to provide support to the team to execute planned activities. They must complete assigned tasks.
- Sales interns are responsible to learn and getting exposure to sell professional content and products. They must then generate leads in the customer relationship management system.
- Technology department interns will have the responsibility to make and test software and learn new development practices.
- Legal internship includes creating financial analysis and developing proportion strategy. They will also get exposure to pricing and commercial policy initiatives.
- Finance interns will be responsible for revenue analysis and identification of key drivers of revenue attrition and recommendations.
- For more information about Thomson Reuters paid internship, visit their official website.
Benefits Of Thomson Reuters Paid Internship Program 2023
Here are some benefits of the Thomson Reuters paid internship:
- Internees will get to work in a renowned organization.
- It is a paid internship, internees will receive competitive pay, company-designated holidays, and the internees can be hired as employees based on their performance.
- Internees will get on-the-job mentoring from caring mentors and managers will help them grow personally and professionally.
- This paid internship is offered at offices located in different areas and countries.
You can Apply: McDonald Fellowships 2022 for International Students
Application Process For Thomson Reuters Internship Program 2023
- Apply to the Thomson Reuters paid internship online by visiting the link provided below.
- After that, the organization will assess your skills and abilities like a salesperson can be assessed through Pymetrics and Hacker Rank.
- Finally, the shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview on an application called HireVue. Through which, you can attend an interview session anywhere.
- The selected candidates will be confirmed through email.
- Application opens three times a year, January, May, and September.