Thomson Reuters Paid Internship is Another exciting paid internship opportunity is that is available for recent graduate and undergraduate students. It is a paid internship, and interns will be compensated competitively.
Another exciting paid internship opportunity for recent graduate and undergraduate students all over the world. Thomson Reuters paid internship programme is a three-month internship programme for international students. The application process is open three times a year, in January, May, and September.
All marketing students with the ability to bring customers into stores are strongly encouraged to apply for the Thomson Reuters internship. The Marketing Internship is a paid position that will familiarise you with our products, marketing strategies, consumer insights, and other aspects of the business.
The Thomson Reuters paid internship is a valuable experience that can be added to your CV or resume while also earning a stipend. Thomson Reuters is one of the world’s most well-known information sources, assisting professionals in making informed decisions and running more successful organisations. Its clients work in high-stakes environments that propel society forward — law, tax, compliance, government, and the media — and face increasing complexity as regulation and technology disrupt every business. They help them reimagine their work processes.
You Can Apply: North China Electric Power University Scholarships
Customers are kept up to date on global developments that are relevant to them by a global network of journalists and editors. To untangle complicated situations, their professional team combines knowledge, innovation, and authoritative insight. Using the dependable solutions that only Thomson Reuters can provide on a mission to help professionals improve their businesses and acquire a competitive advantage.
Thomson Reuters paid internship program 2023 is a good opportunity to step into professional life and gain practical experience working in a professional environment. There are many other internships you can apply for, check all national and international internship opportunities on our website.
You Can Apply: Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship in Germany And How To Apply
Here are more details about Thomson Reuters Paid Internship 2023
- Financial coverage: Paid
- Country: Poland
- Deadline: The application process is open three times a year, in January, May, and September.
Eligibility Criteria Thomson Reuters Internship Program 2023
Here are the criteria for Thomson Reuters paid internship:
- Candidates must have proficiency in reading, writing, and listening to English.
- Candidates from every corner of the world are eligible to apply for the Thomson Reuters internship.
- Candidates studying in the following areas are highly encouraged to apply (Sales, Technology, Marketing, Journalism, Legal, Finance, Operations, Consulting, Product strategy, Editorial, and Manufacturing).
- Candidates with a GPA of 3.0 or high are only eligible to apply.
- Candidates must submit the proof of covid-19 vaccination.
You Can Apply: Dr Dee Amy-Chinn Gender Studies Scholarship And How To Apply
- Marketing interns will be responsible to provide support to the team to execute planned activities. They must complete assigned tasks.
- Sales interns are responsible to learn and getting exposure to sell professional content and products. They must then generate leads in the customer relationship management system.
- Technology department interns will have the responsibility to make and test software and learn new development practices.
- Legal internship includes creating financial analysis and developing proportion strategy. They will also get exposure to pricing and commercial policy initiatives.
- Finance interns will be responsible for revenue analysis and identification of key drivers of revenue attrition and recommendations.
- For more information about Thomson Reuters paid internship, visit their official website.
Benefits Of Thomson Reuters Paid Internship Program 2023
Here are some benefits of the Thomson Reuters paid internship:
- Internees will get to work in a renowned organization.
- It is a paid internship, internees will receive competitive pay, company-designated holidays, and the internees can be hired as employees based on their performance.
- Internees will get on-the-job mentoring from caring mentors and managers will help them grow personally and professionally.
- This paid internship is offered at offices located in different areas and countries.
You can Apply: McDonald Fellowships 2022 for International Students
Application Process For Thomson Reuters Internship Program 2023
- Apply to the Thomson Reuters paid internship online by visiting the link provided below.
- After that, the organization will assess your skills and abilities like a salesperson can be assessed through Pymetrics and Hacker Rank.
- Finally, the shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview on an application called HireVue. Through which, you can attend an interview session anywhere.
- The selected candidates will be confirmed through email.
- Application opens three times a year, January, May, and September.