The TRS Scholarship in France is funded scholarships for all students admitted to French universities, and the application is free to all.
Table of Contents
TRS Scholarship in France 2023. Rennes Business School provides scholarships to students in the amount of up to €5,000 per year. This scholarship is available to international students pursuing master’s and doctoral degrees, and it is awarded on the basis of demonstrated academic merit. Candidates with an excellent academic record who are applying for or have been accepted into one of the university’s programmes are eligible for this scholarship. Applicants who have demonstrated academic and professional merit and can demonstrate their ability to contribute in all aspects of the programme are given special consideration.
You Can Apply: Paris-Saclay University International Scholarship in France And How To Apply
TRS Scholarships in France Details
- Country: France
- City: Rennes
- Open To: All Nationalities
- Deadline: 30 June 2023
Admission Criteria for TRS University Scholarships
- Some target international students
- You have good academic records
- You have a good understanding of English
You can Apply: List Of Fully Funded Scholarships in France
Required files TRS Scholarship in France
- a copy the same as orgenal
- personal statement
- recommendation Letter
Advantages of TRS University Scholarship in France
The scholarship offered is up to €5,000 for selected applicants.
You Can Apply: King Abdullah University Scholarship And How To Apply
How to apply for TRS Scholarship in France
You can apply through the official link at the end of the article, through the following steps:
- After clicking on the official link, you will be directed to the official page of the opportunity
- You will find the data form, fill in all the data on the official website
- Click on Apply
- Make sure you get an email to confirm your application for the opportunity.