After applying for a UK Government Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023, you must apply for a Right Work Visa before you can travel to the UK. The following section explains how to apply for a UK Skilled Worker Visa in 2023.
Table of Contents
If you are looking for a job in the UK or have a job offer letter from the UK, the next step is to apply for a UK Skilled Worker Visa in 2023. After applying for a UK Government Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023, you must apply for a Right Work Visa before you can travel to the UK. Following Brexit, the UK government is now issuing a maximum number of Skilled Worker Visas to international applicants. The United Kingdom is no longer a member of Europe. As a result, they require a large number of workers in their country.
The majority of jobs in the UK are covered by Tier 2. There are numerous Tier Visa Sponsorship Jobs in the UK. And this Visa is known as a Skilled Worker Visa. The Work Visa cost will be covered by the Employer/Company in UK who offered you a Job. In this post, we will tell you How to Apply for UK Skilled Worker Visa in 2023.
You Can Apply: Shell Graduate Training Program 2023 (Global Positions)
How to Apply for UK Skilled Worker Visa in 2023?
A skilled worker Visas (Tier 2) allows you to stay in the UK to do a Job for an approved employer.
This must be an approved eligible Job. Eligible Job means the type of field you applying for should exist in the Skilled worker Visa category.
Check to see which Jobs are Eligible for a Skilled worker Visa
The UK government has assigned a 4-digit code to each Job type. If you already have a Job offer from the UK, ask your employer for your occupation code.
You can see the eligible occupation and codes for UK skilled worker visas.
Not every job title is included. If you cannot find your exact job title, try searching for similar jobs.
This is an additional requirement that your employer should pay you at least:
- £25,600 per year or
- £10.10 per hour
To Apply for UK Skilled Worker Visas you must:
- Have a Job offer from an Approved UK Employer or Company.
- Check the list of UK Government Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023.
- You must be in good health
- You must have a sponsorship letter from your employer
- You must be paid a minimum salary.
How long you can stay in UK on this Visa?
You can work and stay in UK for up to 5 years. This vis can be extended.
The Processing time typically takes 3 weeks if you’re outside the UK.
Application Process for UK Skilled Worker Visa in 2023?
- You must apply online.
- You must have a valid Job offer from UK.
- To Apply for the UK Jobs: Visit UK Government Visa Sponsorship Jobs. This is an approved UK Employer List.
- You must have a job offer from an approved UK employer before you apply for a Skilled Worker visas.
- View the list of approved UK employers.
- After getting a Job, you can apply for Skilled Worker Visas.
- To Apply for Skilled worker visa check eligible occupations and codes for UK skilled worker visas.
- Thats all.
For more information on UK Skilled worker Visas please Visit the UK Govt Skilled Worker Visa website: https://www.gov.uk/skilled-worker-visa