Apply for the ULAM Exchange Scholarship in Poland in 2022. NAWA’s mission is to increase the internationalisation of Polish educational and scientific institutions. Candidates who have completed their doctorate studies are eligible for this research opportunity. Candidates who are chosen will spend six to twenty-four months at the Polish Institute.
The ULAM academic exchange programme is a fully funded opportunity available to all regions. Candidates must have earned their doctorate in a country other than Poland. This scholarship programme serves as a feedback loop for fellows to improve their scientific research potential through scientific activities and projects. Shortlisted candidates will be compensated for their time in Poland. The programme could last anywhere from six to twenty-four months.
You Can Apply: Hardin Simmons University Scholarship 2022 in The USA
Details about the ULAM Exchange Scholarship Program
- Country: Poland
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: May 10, 2022
Here are the eligibility criteria for the ULAM exchange scholarship:
- Candidates can be from any part of the world except Poland.
- Must be individual scientists holding a doctoral degree.
- The candidate’s degree must be from anywhere other than Poland.
- Citizens of Poland who are working permanently aboard can apply for this program.
- Candidates must conduct research in scientific fields during this program.
- They must not have studied or worked in Poland in the past three years from the deadline.
You Can Apply: John Thompson Scholarship 2022 In Ireland
ULAM exchange program will provide the following benefits:
- A living allowance of up to PLN 10,000 each month.
- If the candidate travels with their spouse to Poland for the scholarship program, they will receive an extra amount of PLN 2,000 as a travel allowance.
- If the candidate travels with an underage child, they will receive an extra PLN 1,000 for their stay in Poland.
- The candidate who joins a Polish course will get PLN 5,000 for the course from the host organization.
- One-time mobility allowance worth PLN 7,000 for applicants of European countries. An additional PLN 2,000 for spouses or underage children if they accompany the fellow to Poland.
- Fellows from non-European countries will receive a one-off mobility allowance of PLN 12,000 with an additional allowance of PLN 5,000 for their spouse or underage child accompanying them to Poland.
- A scientific resume.
- Scanned copies of doctoral diplomas and certificates.
- Documents should be in English if the originals are in any language other than English or Polish.
- Three copies of any achievement certificate.
- Proof of work experience at any foreign HEI or foreign scientific/research center.
- Copy of the invitation from the Polish institute where you intend to conduct your research.
You Can Apply: University of Nottingham Scholarships 2022 in UK
How To Apply For ULAM Exchange Scholarship
- To apply for the ULAM exchange scholarship, candidates must first apply at any Polish institute in any scientific research field.
- The candidate must cover six to twenty-four months in the institution.
- Request an invitation letter from the Polish Institute.
- After fulfilling the requirements above, candidates can apply for the scholarship through the online portal.
- The deadline to apply for the academic exchange ULAM scholarship is 10 May 2022.