You are invited to apply for The University of Auckland Scholarships. This fantastic opportunity allows many students to apply for a fully-funded degree at New Zealand’s University of Auckland.
In 2023, the University of Auckland is pleased to offer a fully funded ADB Japan Scholarship Program. This fantastic opportunity allows many students to apply for a fully-funded master’s degree at New Zealand’s University of Auckland. With this University of Auckland Scholarships, students can realize their full potential, pursue a degree, and develop new skills that will position them for future success. Along with financial assistance, the program provides comprehensive guidance from experienced professionals and university staff, providing each student with informed advice on course selection and academic development. The scholarship has raised hopes that more global citizens will be able to obtain high-quality higher education and prepare for a prosperous future.
The Fully Funded ADB-Japan Scholarship 2023 at the University of Auckland is an excellent opportunity for exceptionally talented citizens of developing nations who are Asian Development Bank members (ADB). This ADB postgraduate scholarship allows them to study in a variety of disciplines and earn degrees that will benefit their own economic and social development back home. This prestigious scholarship covers full tuition, living expenses, visa costs, medical insurance, and, in some cases, research expenses. Scholars also receive personal support orientations, networking opportunities, internship support, and internship bonuses if they are successful. Mentoring is provided throughout the year to assist scholars in navigating their academic journey. This program’s comprehensive assistance encourages individuals to utilize the resources and knowledge acquired by them for a positive change in their home countries after completing their studies abroad.
The University of Auckland, ADB – Japan Scholarship Program 2023 is a fantastic opportunity for students looking to advance their careers through postgraduate studies. It allows students to gain expertise in a variety of fields such as science, technology, economics, management, and other development-related disciplines without having to worry about the financial implications. The University of Auckland is pleased to be a part of the ADB-JSP Scholarship Programme, which provides postgraduate study at some of the best universities in the Asia-Pacific region. The scholarship is extremely generous, covering all expenses such as full tuition, return airfare, basic living expenses, and health and medical insurance. This opens up fantastic opportunities for those who want to further their education abroad while working studying towards a fulfilling professional career.
You Can Apply: University of Birmingham Scholarship in United Kingdom 2022
University of Auckland Scholarships 2023 In New Zealand Details
- Scholarship Host Country: New Zealand
- Organization: Asian Development Bank (ADB), Japanese Government
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Host (s): The University of Auckland
- Course Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
- Eligibility: ADB Member Countries
- Deadline: 21 July 2023
Areas of Study
- Public Health
- Environmental Science
- International Business
You Can Apply: World Bank Graduate Scholarship 20223 (Fully Funded)
Financial Benefits of The University of Auckland Scholarships Program 2023
- University full tuition fee will be provided.
- Airfare from the applicant’s home country to Auckland, New Zealand.
- The basic cost of living.
- Health and medical insurance will be covered.
- A special grant will be available for scholars engaged in research.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Auckland ADB Scholarships 2023
- You must be a national of an ADB member country.
- You must have gained admission to an approved masters program.
- You must have a bachelor’s or its equivalent with an excellent academic record.
- You should have at least 2 years of full-time professional work experience at the time of application.
- You must be proficient in oral and written English communication skills.
- You must be under 35 years old at the time of application, In exceptional cases, the age limit is 45 years.
- University of Auckland Offer letter
- Academic transcripts & certificates
- Certificate of Family Income
- Copy of Passport
- Valid IELTS test
- Certificate of Employment
- Certificate of Income
You Can Apply: Bond University HDR Scholarships in Australia 2023 (Fully Funded)
The last date to apply for the ADB Japan Scholarship Program 2023 at the University of Auckland is 21 July 2023.
How to Apply for University of Auckland Scholarships 2023 at the University of Auckland
Completed ADB-JSP Information Sheet
Completed ADB-JSP Application Form
You should send all the required documents by post to the University of Auckland.
Applications and Admissions
The University of Auckland
Private Bag 92019
Am fully interested