University of Copenhagen Scholarships are fully funded scholarships for international students. This offer includes a monthly salary of approximately 27,590 DKK / approximately 3,678 EUR (April 2020 level) plus pension.
Begin your academic adventure in Denmark. Excellent news! PhD positions are currently available at the University of Copenhagen Scholarships. This article will go into detail about this scholarship program, its benefits, and the application process.
PhD positions at the University of Copenhagen are fully funded scholarships for international students. The positions are available for three years. This offer includes a monthly salary of approximately 27,590 DKK / approximately 3,678 EUR (April 2020 level) plus pension.
UCPH wishes to ensure continuous academic development and satisfactory career paths for individual faculty and academic staff, which includes ensuring that potential career paths for individual researchers are clear and that career management is supported in a systematic manner.
As a PhD student at the University of Copenhagen, you will have the opportunity to further your international career as a member of a world-class research team. Every year, over 700 new PhD students are admitted to UCPH. The University of Copenhagen provides cutting-edge research in a global setting. Copenhagen was named “the most liveable city in the world” by Monocle Magazine in 2013.
You Can Apply: A*Star International Fellowship 2023 | Fully Funded
- Level of Study: PhD
- Institution(s): University of Copenhagen
- Study in: Denmark
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Click here to find all the available positions.
- Program Period: The position is available for a 3-year period.
- Deadline: See deadlines here
University of Copenhagen Scholarships Coverage
University of Copenhagen PhD Position provides the recipient with:
- Depending on seniority, the monthly salary begins around 27,590 DKK / approx. 3,678 EUR (April 2020 level) plus pension.
- Negotiation for salary supplement is possible.
You Can Apply: University of Copenhagen Scholarships
Eligibility Criteria for University of Copenhagen PhD Positions
To qualify for a University of Copenhagen PhD Position, candidates must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- The University wishes its staff to reflect the diversity of society and thus welcomes applications from all qualified candidates regardless of personal background.
- Applicants should have good English skills.
- Applicants should hold a relevant MSc degree
- As criteria for the assessment of your qualifications, emphasis will also be laid on previous publications (if any) and relevant work experience.
How to Apply for University of Copenhagen Scholarships Positions?
Please follow below instructions to avail this scholarship:
- Your online application must be submitted in English by clicking the link given below
- Your application must include the following documents/attachments – all in PDF format:
- Cover Letter
- Diploma and transcripts of records (BSc and MSc)
- Other information for consideration, e.g. list of publications (if any)
- Acceptance Letter for the relevant MSc Program at SCIENCE (if any)
- Full contact details (name, address, telephone & email) of 1-3 professional referees
You Can Apply: Best Government Scholarships 2023 for International Students
To know more about University of Copenhagen Ph.D Positions, please visit the official website: