The University of Melbourne Scholarships 2023-2024 are fully funded scholarships for international students that cover full tuition fees, travel expenses, a living allowance of $31,200 per year, and academic expenses.
Table of Contents
If you want to study at a top Australian university with a fully funded scholarship, then read on. Because in this article, we will go over the University of Melbourne Scholarship 2023-2024, its benefits, and the application process in detail.
The University of Melbourne Scholarship 2023-2024 provides full funding to international students. These scholarships are available for master’s and doctoral studies. These scholarships pay for full tuition, travel expenses, a living allowance of $31,200 per year, and academic expenses.
The University provides hundreds of prizes to recognize and reward hard work and achievement as you progress through your program. You can win prizes that will help you focus on your studies from your first year of undergraduate study, through internships, and all the way to your PhD. These prices will not only help you while you study, but they will also become an important part of your CV.
The ‘Melbourne Model’ is designed for international flexibility, and over 1300 students are sent abroad each year for semester, year, or short-term intensive programs. Graduate students can seek funding for international research, participate in and publish research, or network with colleagues at major conferences.
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): University of Melbourne
- Study in: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Please visit graduate course pages to find all the available courses.
- Program Period:
- 2 years for students undertaking a Master by research degree
- Up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a Doctoral degree
- Deadline: If you have applied for a graduate research course by the application closing date for that course, you will be automatically considered for the Graduate Research Scholarships.
University of Melbourne Scholarship 2023-2024 Coverage
University of Melbourne Scholarship will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Full fee offset for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or up to four years for students undertaking a doctoral degree.
- Living allowance of $31,200 per year pro rata (2020 full-time study rate) for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a doctoral degree. The living allowance may be indexed annually and includes limited paid sick, maternity and parenting leave.
- Relocation grant of $2000 for students moving from States or Territories other than Victoria or $3000 for students moving from outside Australia.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership for international students who require a student visa to study in Australia.
You Can Apply: Humber International Entrance Scholarships 2023 In Canada
Eligibility Criteria for University of Melbourne Scholarship
To qualify for University of Melbourne Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Have applied for and meet the entry requirements for a Master or Doctorate by research degree at the University of Melbourne or be currently enrolled in a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne.
How To Apply For University of Melbourne Scholarship 2023-2024?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for the University of Melbourne Scholarship:
- Step 1: Choose your course
- Step 2: Check eligibility and fees
- Step 3: Prepare your documentation
- Step 4: Apply with Melbourne
- Step 5: Be assessed and wait for offers
- Step 5: Plan for accommodation
To know more about University of Melbourne Scholarship, please visit the official website: