University of Memphis Scholarships 2023-2024 is a fully financed international student award. The scholarship amounts fluctuate and cover the difference in tuition rates between international and domestic non-Tennessee residents.
Table of Contents
Continue your education in the United States. Excellent news! The University of Memphis Scholarships 2023 application period is currently underway. In this article, we will go over the University of Memphis Scholarship, its benefits, and the application procedure in depth.
University of Memphis Scholarships 2023-2024 is a fully financed international student award. This grant is available for undergraduate and graduate study. The scholarship amounts fluctuate and cover the difference in tuition rates between international and domestic non-Tennessee residents.
The University of Memphis, founded in 1912, is a public research university in Memphis, Tennessee. The majority of University of Memphis students live in housing south of the main campus.
Why should you attend the University of Memphis? You will have the opportunity to live in and enjoy an international atmosphere as a member of this UofM. The university gives students with opportunities to expand their knowledge by offering programmes of instruction in numerous areas and programmes taught by professors who are competent to teach at the college level.
You Can Apply: List of USA Scholarships 2023-24 (For U.S+International)
University of Memphis Scholarships Summary
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters
- Institution(s): University of Memphis
- Study in: USA
- Deadline: October 01, 2023
- Program Period:
- Undergraduate Degree Program: 4 years
- Master’s Degree Program: 2 years
- Courses Offered:
- Click here to view the list of undergraduate programs offered by the university
- Click here to view the list of graduate programs offered by the university
University of Memphis Scholarships Coverage
University of Memphis Scholarship provides the recipient with the amounts vary and cover the difference in cost of international and domestic non-Tennessee resident tuition rates. This scholarship cannot be combined with other UofM institutional scholarships. Exceptions are allowed for departmental funding.
You can Apply: ADB Japan Scholarship Program 2023 | Apply Now
Eligibility Criteria for University of Memphis Scholarship
To qualify for University of Memphis Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
For undergraduate scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- 25 ACT or 1200 SAT equivalent
- 3.25 U.S.A. equivalent undergraduate degree GPA as determined by a credential evaluation agency (www.naces.org)
For graduate scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- 310 GRE or equivalent on other tests
- 3.25 U.S.A. equivalent undergraduate degree GPA as determined by a credential evaluation agency (www.naces.org) or relevant masters degree from an accredited and approved institution
How to Apply for University of Memphis Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship.
(1) Click here to apply for admission in an undergraduate degree and master’s degree at the university.
(2) Upload the following documents.
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- Personal statement / statement of purpose
- A copy of passport.
(3) After seeking admission, apply for the scholarship from here.
You Can Apply: Abertay University Scholarships 2023 In Austria (Step by Step Process)
To know more about University of Memphis Scholarship, please visit official website: