Tuition fee scholarships for international students are available through the University of South Australia Scholarships 2023-2024. The International Research Tuition Scholarships (IRTS) cover the entire period of study.
Table of Contents
Continue your education in Australia. Excellent news! The University of South Australia Scholarship Program is currently accepting applications. This article will go into detail about this scholarship, its benefits, and the application process.
The University of South Australia Scholarships 2023-2024 are tuition fee scholarships for master’s and PhD programs for international students. International Research Tuition Scholarships (IRTS) cover the tuition for the duration of the research study.
International Research Tuition Scholarships (IRTS) are awarded to international candidates based on academic merit and demonstrated research capability, and include a full living stipend funded by external sources. Furthermore, students who can self-fund their living allowance and provide proof of this can be considered for an IRTS.
UniSA is committed to ensuring that research degree candidates receive excellent and up-to-date research training and graduate with a skill set that enhances their employment prospects.
They provide a research environment with highly experienced and engaged supervisors, extensive connections to industry, government, and communities, and a focus on global issues. According to Australia’s Excellence in Research (ERA), 100% of their assessed detailed fields of research were rated at or above world-standard. You can conduct research in a variety of ways, including earning a Ph.D., a Masters by Research, or a Professional Doctorate.
You Can Apply: Best Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students
University of South Australia Scholarships Summary
- Level of Study: Masters / Doctoral
- Institution(s): University of South Australia
- Study in: Australia
- Program Period: 3 years (plus a possibility of a 6 month extension) for a PhD student. 2 years for a research master’s student.
- Deadline: Open all year round
Courses Offered for University of South Australia Scholarships
- Allied Health and Human Performance
- Clinical & Health Sciences
- Creative and Architecture
- Education Futures
- Justice, Society and Law
Check the detailed study areas from Here.
You can Apply: Clark University Scholarships 2023-2024 In USA (Fully Funded)
University of South Australia Scholarships Coverage
International Research Tuition Scholarship provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- The international tuition fee for 3 years (plus a possibility of a 6-month extension) for a Ph.D. student.
- The international tuition fee for 2 years for a research master’s student.
Note: The scholarship does not cover overseas health cover and applicants are responsible for ensuring they have visa length overseas health cover for themselves and, if applicable, their family.
Eligibility Criteria for International Research Tuition Scholarship
To be eligible for International Research Tuition Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English. View the English language requirements.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- You must meet the UniSA’s eligibility criteria
- Commencing international research degree student.
- High quality with demonstrated research capability, as assessed by UniSA.
- Be supported by a strong supervisory panel(with the end-user adviser on the supervisory panel, where appropriate), and be enrolled in a research-rich environment.
- In receipt of (or been awarded) a fully externally funded stipend scholarship, or in receipt of a living stipend supported by external funding*, OR
- Able to self fund their living costs for their time in Australia, and can provide evidence of this upon application.
- The living stipend needs to be in the form of an externally funded scholarship administered through the University or in agreement with an industry partner, sponsorship body or organization
- All applications will be assessed against the University’s Research Degrees Scholarship Allocation Guidelines: Competitive Commonwealth and University of South Australian funded scholarships.
How to Apply for University of South Australia Scholarship?
Please follow the following instructions to apply for
You Can Apply: ARES Scholarships 2023-2024 | Fully Funded | Belgium
(1) Sign up Here to create your account.
(2) After logging in to your account you will asked to attach these documents:
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Study History Documents
- Selected Program
- Proposed Research
- Proposed Supervisor
- Published Research
- Your CV that include your Professional Experience
- Academic Referee Reports
For more details about the mandatory documents and how to apply, you can check A seven-step guide link.
To know more about University of South Australia scholarships, please visit official website: