University of Southern Denmark Scholarship 2022
The University of Southern Denmark has offered a scholarship for international students. The scholarship covers tuition fees plus living expenses in the amount of up to $450 per month.
The Danish Government Scholarships at the University of Southern Denmark Odense is open to non-European students. The scholarship allows for postgraduate programs in mechatronics, electronics and other disciplines taught at the University of Southern Denmark. The Danish Government Scholarships is a full tuition fee scholarship for postgraduate students from outside the European Economic Area offered by the University of Southern Denmark. These scholarships are supported by the Ministry of Higher Education and Science. The aim of this scholarship is to recognize the important investment that foreign students make during their education in Denmark.
You Can Apply: Harvard University MBA Scholarship in USA 2023
Details of University of Southern Denmark Scholarship
- Country: Denmark
- City: Odense
- Open To: Developing Countries
- Deadline: February 1, 2023
Admission Criteria for University of Southern Denmark Scholarship
- international students
- Enroll in one of the following master’s programs in Sonderborg with the start of the program in September:
- Master of Engineering – Mechatronics – Both files
- Master of Engineering – Electronics (Sunderburg)
- English language is required (i.e. proof from your university)
- Applicants must pay the application fee
You Can Apply: Dubai Business Associates Program 2022 And How To Apply
- ID or passport
- Official transcript of your certificates
- Recommendation letter
- motivation letter
Advantages of University of Southern Denmark Scholarship
- Scholarships will be awarded to the best qualified applicants.
- Full tuition waiver
- Living expenses to help cover living costs of up to DKK 3,000 per month before taxes.
You Can Apply: ETH Zurich Scholarship Program 2022 in Switzerland
How to apply for the scholarship?
You can apply through the official link at the end of the article, through the following steps:
- After clicking on the official link ( from here ), you will be directed to the official page of the opportunity
- You will find the data form, fill in all the data on the official website
- Click on Apply
- Make sure you get an email to confirm your application for the opportunity.