International students may apply for the fully funded University of Tasmania Scholarship 2023–2024. With this scholarship, recipients will get an annual AUD salary of $28,597 and a AUD $2,000 relocation stipend.
Table of Contents
You should not pass up this excellent opportunity if you wish to pursue further education in Australia. The University of Tasmania Scholarship, its advantages, and the detailed application process are all covered in this article.
International students may apply for the fully funded University of Tasmania Scholarship 2023–2024. Master’s and PhD students are eligible for this grant. With this scholarship, recipients will get an annual AUD salary of $28,597 and a AUD $2,000 relocation stipend.
Tasmania Graduate Research Scholarships (TGRS) are given out all year long to deserving domestic and international applicants. Tasmania Graduate Research Scholarships are offered at the University of Tasmania across all research areas, and they will be given to candidates who have shown a strong aptitude for conducting original research.
Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit, experience, prior learning, and other pertinent achievements in a competitive process. In fields of strategic research, new applicants are given preference.
You Can Apply: NATO Defense College Fellowships 2023 In Italy
University of Tasmania Scholarship Summary
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution: University of Tasmania
- Study in: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Arts, Law and Education, Business and Economics, Health and Medicine, Sciences and Engineering
- Program Period: PhD: 3.5 years with no extension available. It is important to be aware that the duration of the scholarship is less than the maximum length of candidature which is 4 years.
Masters: 2 years with no extension available.
- Deadline: March 27, 2023 / July 01, 2023, September 25, 2023
University of Tasmania Scholarship will provide:
- Stipend: AUD $28,597 per annum (2023 rate). This rate is indexed annually on 1st January.
- Relocation allowance: The TGRS provides an allowance to assist with costs associated with relocating to Tasmania to undertake a Higher Degree by Research up to AUD $2,000.
- Other allowances: Award holders may also receive minor awards, allowances or other earnings which are supplementary to the Tasmania Graduate Research Scholarship, or income derived from part-time work undertaken within the guidelines set by the University.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Tasmania Scholarship
To qualify for University of Tasmania Scholarship, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Successful applicants must have completed at least four years of tertiary education studies and have achieved at least an upper second class Honours degree or equivalent.
- Awards are only available to those who will be undertaking a full-time research Masters or Doctoral degree in 2023.
- Candidates must not be receiving another equivalent award, scholarship or salary to undertake the proposed program (if that income is greater than seventy-five per cent of the base RTP stipend rate).
- Income unrelated to the applicant’s Higher Degree by Research (e.g. employment income) or income received for the candidate’s Higher Degree by Research but not for the purposes of supporting general living costs is not to be taken into account.
- Applicants who have completed a degree at the same level as the proposed candidature, or at a higher level; and/or held an Australian Government or University funded Postgraduate Research Award for more than 6 months are eligible to apply and will be considered in the competitive selection process but will not be prioritized against other applicants who have not.
How to Apply for University of Tasmania Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for the University of Tasmania Scholarship:
- Applicants should complete an application in conjunction with their supervisory team. Please indicate on the application if you wish to be considered for a scholarship.
- Future candidates should review the scholarship information above and then visit our Apply Now page for further instructions. Applications for scholarships will be reviewed and ranked on a competitive basis.
To know more about the University of Tasmania Scholarship, please visit the official website: