If you are a top-tier international student looking for a way to fund your education, look no further. Then, in the Netherlands, apply for the University of Twente Scholarships.
If you are a top-tier international student looking for a way to fund your education, look no further. Then, in the Netherlands, apply for the University Twente of Scholarships (UTS) 2023. This is a fantastic opportunity for outstanding students from both the EU/EEA and non-EU/EEA countries to pursue a Master’s degree at the University of Twente. UT Scholarship 2023 seeks exceptional and self-motivated international students to join an incredibly progressive and progressive group of fellows with the ability to impact the future of the entire world through their dexterous ways and brains.
UTS Scholarship recipients will receive between € 3,000 and € 22,000 for one year. Those who apply for two-year programmes must meet certain criteria in order to keep the scholarship for the second year. Furthermore, UTS graduates may be eligible for additional scholarships (e.g. Kipaji Scholarship). This one-of-a-kind opportunity to study abroad for free comes with a slew of other benefits for exceptional students, such as access to the best education provided by one of Europe’s best universities, under the supervision of world-class mentors and professors.
University Twente awards approximately 50 scholarships to outstanding candidates from both EU/EEA and non-EU/EEA countries to study a Master’s degree programme in the Netherlands. In terms of courses, programmes, and other factors, students and professors at the University of Twente are extremely diverse. The institute embodies all of nature’s natural beauty, surrounded by tranquillity, peace, and calm. The institution was founded in 1961 as The Technische Hogeschool Twente. It was later renamed Universiteit Twente (University of Twente – UT). The University of Twente in the Netherlands offers a number of English-taught Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programmes.
You Can Apply: MEL Scholarship Trust Fund 2022 Netherlands And How To Apply
University of Twente Scholarship UTS Details
- Scholarship Host Country: Netherlands
- Host University:: University of Twente
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship Value: up to €22,000 per annum
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 50
- Eligibility: EU/EEA & non-EU/EEA Students
- Deadline: February 01, 2023 / May 01, 2023
List of Study Fields
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Business Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering & Management
- Communication Science
- Computer Science
- Construction Management & Engineering
- Educational Science & Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- Environmental & Energy Management
- European Studies
- Health Sciences
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Interaction Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Philosophy of Science, Technology & Society
- Public Administration
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Systems & Control
You Can Apply: Netherlands Government Scholarships 2022 And How To Apply
Financial Coverage of University of Twente Scholarships
University of Twente Scholarship provides the recipient with:
- € 3,000 – € 22,000 for one year.
- In case of a two-year study program, students can receive an additional UTS of an amount equal to that in the first year to cover the expenses of the second year. However, the scholarship will only be continued during the second year when students meet the process requirements for the UTS.
- You must have obtained:
- An average grade of 7 (out of 10) at the end of the third quartile of the first year
- At least 50% of European Credits at the end of the third quartile of the first year
Eligibility Criteria for University of Twente Scholarships
To qualify for a University of Twente Scholarship (UTS), you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Required Language: You comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the sub-score of speaking skills.
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Application for an UT scholarship is a procedure separate from the application for course entry at the University of Twente. Regardless of funding, you will need to gain an admission letter first.
- You have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying UT Master programmes starting in the academic year 2021/2022 (September). Please note: After completion of your application, it may take up to 8 weeks before you receive the results.
- You must have a studentnumber.
- You have not graduated from a UT (under)graduate programme;
- You comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable);
- You are not eligible for a Dutch study loan;
- The University Twente Scholarship is a scholarship for excellent students. Typically this means that you belong to the best 5 to 10 percent of your class
You Can Apply: Study In Netherlands on Fully Funded Scholarships 2022
The last date to apply for the University of Twente UTS Scholarships 2022-23 in the Netherlands is February 01, 2023 / May 01, 2023
How to Apply for the University of Twente Scholarships?
Please follow the following instructions to avail University of Twente Scholarship:
- You have to apply for a Master’s programme first. You need to create an account on the university website from here.
- Once you applied for a Master’s programme and received a (conditional) admission letter, you can apply for the scholarship with your student number.
- Click here to fill the online application to be able to get the scholarship.