International students can apply for University of Winchester Scholarships 2023-2024, which are funded. These scholarships are available for both undergraduate and graduate students.
Scholarships Ranking provides another excellent opportunity for students who are eager to begin their undergraduate and graduate degree program and enter the new world. Every second student wishes to study at a UK university, so here’s your chance if you demonstrate academic excellence. Winchester University is offering international students University of Winchester Scholarships to pursue their undergraduate and graduate Scholarship program in the United Kingdom.
University of Winchester Scholarships are open for international students to pursue their undergraduate and graduate degree at University of Winchester, UK. The International students scholarship is available to all International (non EU) students applying for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught program at the University.
Winchester offers a safe and supportive global community for international students.
Read Also: UNDP Internship Program 2023 (Funded)
University of Winchester Scholarships Summary
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution(s): University of Winchester
- Study in: UK
- Program Period: Depends on the chosen degree.
- Deadline: July 31, 2023 for International students scholarship. August 30, 2023 for International taught masters scholarship.
Opportunity Focus Areas
- American studies
- Animal welfare
- Childhood and youth
- Creative writing
- Cyber security
- Digital design
- Digital media
- Education studies
- English language
- English literature
- Information technology
- Liberal arts
- Media and communication
- Musical theatre
- Performing arts
- Social work
- Value studies
University of Winchester Scholarships Coverage
Winchester International Scholarships are of two types:
International students scholarship: The Scholarships constitute a reduction in tuition fees of no more than £1,000 per annum.
International taught masters scholarship: The total value of the scholarship is £1,000.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Winchester Scholarship
To qualify for Winchester International Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- The International students scholarship is available to all International (non EU) students applying for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught program at the University.
- Only applicants applying for full-time programs at Undergraduate or Taught Postgraduate Level are eligible. Applicants for ELTSU programs (including the International Foundation Program and the Certificate in English for International Students) are not eligible.
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS For undergraduate study:
- IELTS with a score of 6.0 overall including at least 5.5 in the writing element.
- TOEFL iBT with a score of 60 overall including at least 18 in the writing element.
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS For postgraduate taught study:
- IELTS with a score of 6.5 overall including at least 5.5 in the writing element.
- TOEFL iBT with a score of 79 overall including at least 18 in the writing element.
How to Apply for University of Winchester Scholarships
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Winchester International Scholarships
- Please complete the International Scholarship Application Form and return to [email protected]
- Academic qualification
- Work experiences
- Personal statement
- A copy of the main page of your passport and any previous UK visa stamps
- Evidence of your English Language skills if applicable (e.g. IELTS – view the full list of all accepted tests)