The University President’s Scholarships 2023-2024 are fully funded scholarships for international students that cover tuition fees as well as a living allowance of at least $28,597 per year.
Continue your studies in Australia. Excellent news! Scholarship applications for the University President’s Scholarships 2023-2024 are now being accepted. This article will go into detail about this scholarship program, its benefits, and the application process.
University President’s Scholarships 2023-2024 are fully funded international student scholarships. These scholarships are available at the University of South Australia for master’s and doctoral studies. These scholarships will cover tuition costs as well as a living allowance of at least $28,597 per year.
These scholarships are given based on academic achievement. These Scholarship Benefits and Conditions – International Research Degree Students (PDF file, 408 kb) apply to all people who accept University of South Australia offers for the RTP International scholarship or the UniSA President’s scholarship. The benefits and terms of the UPS scholarship will be sent with a scholarship offer and you should read them closely before signing the application form.
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): University of South Australia
- Study in: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Click here to find all the available programs.
- Deadline: Vary as per selected research degree.
University President’s Scholarships 2023-2024 Coverage
University President’s scholarships (UPS) provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Tuition fees plus a living allowance of at least $28,597 per annum (2021 stipend rate).
- A UPS will cover tuition fees and Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). The living allowance must be provided by the University of South Australia center, school, division where an applicant has applied. The minimum rate is the RTP Stipend base rate. In some cases, the living allowance may be provided by a sponsor or external funding provider.
- Travel expenses are not covered by the scholarship.
To be eligible for University President’s scholarships (UPS), applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- You must have a University of South Australia supervisor willing to nominate you for consideration and outstanding academic records, and be a citizen of an overseas country eligible for entry to Australia for the time required to complete the research degree. UPS are nearly always given to doctorate by research candidates but can be given to masters by research candidates in some cases. These scholarships can only be taken at this university.
- Generally an applicant must have first-class Honours or equivalent to gain a scholarship at the University of South Australia.
- An awardee must be enrolled on a full-time basis as a candidate for a Masters by Research or PhD at the University of South Australia.
- An awardee shall be enrolled as an internal candidate at the University of South Australia.
- Awards will not be made to persons who
- are in receipt of an equivalent major award or scholarship or salary from any other source, other than approved supplementary scholarships of lesser value
- Have completed a PhD degree or equivalent
- Have completed a Masters degree or equivalent unless commencing a PhD
- Seek to undertake paid employment on a full-time or substantial part-time basis.
Note: See also Student eligibility requirements
How to Apply for University President’s Scholarships 2023-2024?
To apply for University President’s scholarships (UPS), complete the application form here.
To know more about University President’s scholarships (UPS), please visit official website: