A fully financed award for international students is the UST Scholarships 2023–2024 to study free in South Korea including entire tuition as well as a $1000 or $1350 monthly stipend.
Table of Contents
Go to South Korea to continue your studies. happy news The 2023–2024 University of Science and Technology Scholarship is now available. We will go through the UST Scholarships in detail in this article, along with its advantages and step-by-step application procedure.
A fully financed award for international students is the UST award 2023–2024. This grant is available for both master’s and PhD programmes. For Masters degrees and Ph.D. degrees, the scholarship pays the entire tuition as well as a $1000 or $1350 monthly stipend.
UST is a renowned institution with a government-funded research institute that is fostering the development of future values. The objective of UST, in contrast to passive one-way knowledge transfer, is to foster creative abilities through on-site education programmes that foster self-directed learning. Students that are eager to reach their full potential are welcome at UST. Students who are willing to exercise their full potential in line with our philosophy.
UST created programmes that let students gain expertise in several sectors of research. The lab rotation is one instance. By giving credits and reducing lecture time, UST encourages students to obtain practical experience by actively participating in the study. UST offer chances to take part in initiatives run by other organisations or businesses.
You can Apply: Canadian University Dubai Scholarship 2023
UST Scholarships Summary
- Level of Study: Masters / PhD
- Institution(s): University of Science and Technology (UST)
- Study in: South Korea
- Courses Offered: Click here to know about courses being offered.
- Program Period: Depends on the chosen program
- Deadline: May 15, 2023 / September 30, 2023
UST Scholarships Coverage
UST Scholarship provides the recipient with below benefits:
- Full Tuition waiver
- For Masters: monthly stipend $1000
- For PhD: monthly stipend $1350
You can Apply: Hubert Humphrey Fellowships 2023 for International Students
Eligibility Criteria for UST Scholarships
To qualify for UST Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
For PhD scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must hold a masters degree or expected to get it before February 2023.
- Under the Law and Regulations, if a candidate is holding an equivalent to masters degree, can also apply
For graduate scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must hold a Bachelors degree or expected to get it before February 2023.
- Under the Law and Regulations, if a candidate is holding an equivalent to Bachelors degree, can also apply.
How to Apply for UST Scholarships 2023?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship.
(1) Click here to apply online on the UST online admission system. Before applying, please read the announcement.
NOTE: Cannot concurrently apply for general admission, international admission, Ethiopian Government Scholarship Program, i-Core, or Early admission If an applicant applies for more than one admission type, all of their applications will be revoked.
(2) Following documents are required:
- Master’s Degree Thesis Submission
- Certificate of English as Medium of Instruction
- Letter of Recommendation
- Proposal for Study
To know more about UST Scholarship, please visit the official website: