Westminster University Scholarships 2023-2024 are fully financed international student scholarships. This scholarship provides £5,000 per year for maintenance or tuition fees for a maximum of three years.
Table of Contents
Westminster University Scholarships is the University’s most prestigious award, are designed to fully fund a student from a developing country to study a full-time Undergraduate degree at Westminster.
You Can Apply: University College London Scholarship And How To Apply
Westminster University Scholarships Summary
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Westminster university
- Study in: UK
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Any full-time Undergraduate Degree Program offered at the University
- Program Period: 3 Years
- Number of Scholarships: Four
- Deadline: July 07, 2023
Westminster University Scholarships Coverage
Westminster Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- £5,000 per year towards maintenance costs or tuition fees up to a maximum of 3 years.
Eligibility Criteria for Westminster Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship
To qualify for Westminster Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: International students from developing countries
- You must hold a September 2021 course offer for a full-time undergraduate degree at the University of Westminster.
- You must have a household income of £25,000 or below as assessed by the Student Loans Company.
- You are not eligible to apply if you already have an Honors degree.
You Can Apply: University of Winchester Scholarships 2022 in The UK
How to Apply for Westminster University Scholarships?
Please follow below important instructions to avail Westminster Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships:
(1) Download and fill your application Form
(2) As well as completing the relevant Scholarship application form, you will need to provide the following supporting documentation:
- A copy of the letter/email from the University of Westminster confirming your conditional or unconditional offer of a place on your chosen course.
- An official copy of your transcript from your most recent/current academic study.
- A reference letter written specifically in support of your scholarship application. This should be written by a previous tutor, professor, academic or employer (where relevant to your chosen degree course) and cannot be the same reference provided as part of your admission application.
(3) And post applications to:
University of Westminster
101 New Cavendish Street
London W1W 6XH
(4) Then The Scholarships Office will email you to acknowledge receipt of your application.
You Can Apply: British Council GREAT Scholarships in the UK