The WFP Internship Program 2023 is finally here. The World Food Internship Programme is now open and accepting applications with a Stipend of a Maximum of $1000/Month.
Table of Contents
Under the auspices of the United Nations, the World Food Programme (WFP) is the world’s largest humanitarian organisation. Internships are available for Undergraduates and Graduates from all over the world. This would be a fantastic opportunity for students who want to gain practical work experience while also working in a diverse team. The WFP Internship Program 2023 will cover all expenses.
The University of Oxford has awarded the World Food Programme a Gold Standard Internship Host Badge for the support and quality of the internship experience it has provided to its students over the last few years. The World Food Programme is constantly on the lookout for talented, motivated, and enthusiastic students from all over the world.
Internships at the World Food Programme typically last between two and eight months. It increases the stipend significantly. There are numerous opportunities available through the United Nations. You can also apply for the WHO Internship Program and the United Nations Internship Program. All applications must be submitted electronically. The WFP Internship Program 2023 is described in greater detail below.
You can Apply: Harvard University Free Online Courses 2023-2024
Details About WFP Internship Program 2023
- Organization: World Food Program
- Duration: 2 and 8 Months
- For: Undergraduate/Graduate
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Varies from Position to Position
You Can Apply: International Excellence Scholarships 2023 at University of Waikato (Study in New Zealand)
- A Stipend of a Maximum of $1000/Month
- Travel Tickets Reimbursement will be given to the candidates of developing countries.
- Subject knowledge will be enhanced through performing the tasks in a real-life environment.
You Can Apply: University of Toronto Scholarships 2023 -2024 And How To Apply
Eligibility Criteria for the WFP Internship Program 2023
- Currently enrolled in a recognized university or graduated in the last six months
- Completed at least 2 years of undergraduate studies
- Motivated, team player, and open to new challenges
- Working knowledge of English (other UN languages are a plus)
- Interested in learning and taking a first step in the humanitarian sector
There is No Specific Deadline for the World Food Internship. The Deadline varies from Position to Position. A lot of Internship Positions are open.
You Can Apply: Ireland Government Scholarship 2022-2023 And How To Apply
How to Apply for World Food Internship Program 2023
- Students have to apply through the official website of WFP
- Register and create your online CV.
- You have to read the detailed information here
- Click on find Internships here. It will list down all the WFP Internships.