For international students, the WHO Global Internship 2023 is a fully funded internship. The World Health Organization, which is part of the United Nations, manages and funds this internship.
Table of Contents
What exactly is the WHO Global Internship Program? For international students, the WHO Global Internship 2023 is a fully funded internship. The World Health Organization, which is part of the United Nations, manages and funds this internship. This internship is open to undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral students. Those involved in social activities are encouraged to apply for the World Health Organization (WHO) 2023 Internship Programme. Online applications are accepted.
There is no need for the IELTS exam. Language Proof is not required for any candidate from any country. It is free to apply for a WHO Internship. Furthermore, all countries are welcome to participate in the WHO Internship Program. Internship positions are available in countries such as the United States, Switzerland, and Germany. The internship will last six to twenty-four weeks. You will also receive a Certificate at the end of the Internship. More information is provided below.
You Can Apply: All UN Opportunities, Jobs, Internships, And Online Courses
Details About WHO Global Internship 2023
- Organization: WHO
- Duration: 6 to 24 Weeks
- For: Undergraduate/Graduate/PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Open Now (Each Internship position has a different deadline)
Benefits of the WHO Global Internship Programme
Sit back and read these benefits and close your Pockets. WHO will cover and take care of your all expenses including:
- Provide a Monthly stipend.
- WHO provides a living allowance as well.
- Round Airfare Travel Tickets from your home country to the Internship location/country.
- WHO Provides all Interns with Medical and Accident Insurance as well.
Eligibility Criteria for WHO Internship
- You are at least twenty years of age
- You are Enrolled at a University
- You have completed three years of your degree.
- Anyone in an Undergraduate program, Master, or a PhD applicant can apply.
- You have not previously participated in the WHO’s Internship Programme.
- You hold a valid passport of a WHO Member State
Education: If the applicant’s background is related to public health, medical or social field related to the technical work of WHO, or in a management, administrative, communications, or external relations-related field are encouraged to apply.
The application process usually involves:
- Resume or CV
- Cover Letter
- Letter of Recommendation from a professor or employer
The application deadline for the WHO Global Internship 2023 is not static. The Deadline is set by each internship and project. So, the deadline is different.
The Update by WHO is: We are pleased to inform you that the Global Internship Programme is now open.
You Can Apply: Top 10 Fully Funded Scholarships In New Zealand
How to Apply For WHO Global Internship
The application process is online. You have to apply online and submit the resume/cv. You will see the Blue Button “Apply Now” next to each internship name. The Link to the Official Website to Apply for the World Health Organisation Internship 2023 is given below.