Winter Japan Cultural Camp applications are now being accepted. There is no requirement for IELTS. The Japanese visa application process is simple.
Here’s a plug for the Winter Japan Cultural Camp 2023. Winter Japan Cultural Camp applications are now being accepted. This camp is open to all international applicants, regardless of nationality or educational background. Let’s go to Japan in the spring!! Learn about Japanese culture. It is now your turn to see and travel to Osaka and Kyoto on your own. This is a Fully Funded opportunity, and those who are unable to select a Fully Funded Category may apply for a Self Funded Program. The Japanese Youth exchange and cultural program is open to participants from all over the world! There is no requirement for IELTS. The Japanese visa application process is simple.
AYFN stands for ASEAN Youth Friendship Network and runs the Japanese Cultural Camp. This Exchange Program in Japan is a cultural learning program designed to provide participants with an understanding of culture and social awareness. All academic disciplines are eligible. This program began in 2015. The participants will spend five days in Osaka, Japan. The Program will run from April 9 to April 13, 2023. This camp will be held in both Osaka and Kyoto. Both cities are well-known in Japan as cultural centers. More information about the Winter Japan Cultural Camp 2023 can be found below.
You Can Apply: Swinburne University of Technology Scholarship 2023 In Australia
Details About AYFN Winter Japan Cultural Camp 2023
- Country: Kyoto, Osaka, Japan
- Host Organisation: AYFN
- Duration: 9 – 13 April 2023
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st December 2022
Financial Coverage For Winter Japan Cultural Camp
Get a chance to visit Japan for free with AYFN Academy. AYFN offers travel grants for selected applicants:
- Flight ticket from home country (capital city) to Osaka (Japan) return (economy class).
- Accommodation in Osaka, Japan.
- Meal (Breakfast and Lunch)
- Pick up (Kansai International Airport, Osaka)
- All activities are indicated on the schedule.
- Entrance ticket to tourism spot
- Local transportation (Train and Bus)
- E-Certificate of participation from AYFN
- Program supervision
- In-country 24/7 volunteer support
- In-country administration costs
You Can Apply: ETH Zurich Scholarship Program 2022 in Switzerland
Requirements for Participation in a Program
- Must be 15 – 35 Years old
- All nationalities are welcomed
- Commit to joining the full program
- Able to adapt to new environments easily
- Good writing skills
- Good public speaking skills
- Familiar with social media (Instagram, TikTok)
- Must have min two of these social media accounts (Instagram or Facebook or Tik Tok or Youtube channel)
- Willing to write and post your activities involvement during joining the camp.
- Have a good leadership skill
- Able to communicate in English
- Health physically and mentally
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume or Cover Letter
- Motivation letter
- Short introduction video (include personal information, family background, travel experiences, achievement, strengths, and weaknesses, etc). Please upload in to YouTube. You can set the video unlisted.
- AYFN E-membership Card (if you are a member of AYFN)
Benefits Of Winter Japan Cultural Camp
- Pre-departure: 1 week Japanese Language Course
- Live for 5 days in Osaka, Japan
- Learn and understand Japanese culture directly
- Spring Experience
- Heritage walking tour around Osaka and Kyoto
- Experimental learning
- Certificate of participation from AYFN
- Cultural tour activities in Osaka and Kyoto, whereby both cities are well known as the center of Japanese culture.
- Visit many interesting places both in Osaka and Kyoto, e.g: Osaka castle, Gion District in Kyoto (Geisha), Namba district, Arashiyama, etc.
- Taste authentic Japanese cuisine (sushi, udon, ramen, etc)
- Walk around the heritage area of Kyoto.
How will the Japan Culture Camp work?
- Participants will be met up in Japan
- The camp will combine a sense of friendship, adventure, and cultural awareness
- Participants will live for 5 days in Osaka, Japan
- The camp needs participants who are passionate about international friendship and adapt to new environments (cultural differences) easily
You Can Apply: Harvard University MBA Scholarship in USA 2023
Accommodation and Meals during camp
During this camp, participants will be accommodated in a hotel with high-quality standards. Living conditions in the hotel are very good and very clean (3-star hotel and good location).
Males and females are accommodated in separate rooms. To enrich Japanese Culture (daily life of Japanese), all participants will take public transport (Train and Bus) to go around the city during the camp.
How to Apply For Winter Japan Cultural Camp (Application Process)
The application process is online. All applications will be submitted through the online application link.
- Pay the non-refundable selection fee: PROMO!! (Till 15 December 2022). Member of AYFN: Free of charge.
- Nonmember of AYFN: USD 8.
- After 15 December 2022: Normal selection fee is USD 20.
- Please Register Online here! (Scholarship application)
- First-round selection: Application and documents
- Second round (shortlisted candidates): Interview
- Final announcement
I am interested to that