The World Bank Graduate Scholarship 2023 is an excellent opportunity for students who want to pursue a degree program that includes a tuition fee waiver, air tickets, medical insurance, a monthly allowance, and housing.
The World Bank Graduate Scholarship 2023 is a fantastic opportunity for students who are enthusiastic about pursuing a master’s degree program in a development-related field. The Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship Program 2023 promotes education, economic development, human resources, and capacity building by welcoming international students. This is a fully funded scholarship program for gifted students who wish to pursue higher education at a foreign institution.
The World Bank Graduate Scholarships Program connects students from all over the world with low-income countries so that they can further their education. This program is open to Master’s degree students and can place them in one of the partner countries.
The JJWBGSP fully-funded international scholarship program enables outstanding students to advance their careers by receiving an excellent education and developing professional skills throughout the program’s duration. For two years, the scholarship program will allow young researchers to contribute to the World Bank’s mission. Over 6,000 mid-career professionals from developing countries have graduated with degrees in development-related fields thanks to this scholarship program.
World Bank Graduate Scholarship 2023 Details
- Scholarship Host Countries: United States, Europe, Japan
- Funded by: World Bank
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: January 16 to February 28, 2023.
Benefits of World Bank Graduate Scholarship 2023
- Full Tuition Fee
- Economy Class Air Travel
- medical insurance
- A Monthly Subsistence Allowance will be provided to cover living expenses (Accommodations, Food, etc., including Books).
Study Fields and Universities
- (Click Here ) for Universities and Fields of Study
- You can also check the List of Eligible Countries ( Click Here )
Eligibility Criteria of World Bank Scholarship Program 2023
- A candidate must be a national of a World Bank Member Developing Country.
- A candidate should not hold dual citizenship of any developed country
- A candidate should be in good health
- A candidate must have a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree earned at least 3 years prior to the Application Deadline date
- A candidate must have 3 years or more of recent development-related work experience after earning a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree.
The application deadline to apply for the Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP) 2022 for international students is January 16 to February 28, 2023.
What are the steps to Apply for World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2023?
- To apply to the program, all interested candidates must first apply to the university program.
- Applicants are eligible to apply only after they have received an unconditional letter from the university.
- The application needs to be submitted via the official website.
- Make sure you read all the information on the official website before submitting an application.