Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for international students undergraduate, masters and PhD and will provide tuition fee waiver, accommodation and stipend up to 31,000 RMB per year.
Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship will provide tuition fee waiver, accommodation and stipend up to 31,000 RMB per year. Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship for Outstanding Students (hereinafter to be referred as Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship) is launched in order to attract more outstanding students to study in our school, create a favorable and international cultural environment for the campus, and constantly improve the university’s international reputation, as well as encourage foreign students to work hard and get well-rounded.
You Can Apply: Sussex Graduate Scholarship in the UK And How To Apply
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Zhejiang Normal University
- Study in: China
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Click here to find all the available programs.
- Program Period: Depends on the chosen degree.
- Deadline: July 30, 2023 (Annual)
Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship will cover:
- The tuition waive.
- On-campus accommodation.
- Up to 31,000 RMB per year.
- Medical insurance.
You Can Apply: University of Ghent Scholarship in Belgium And How To Apply
Eligibility Criteria for Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship
To qualify for Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English or Chinese
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Applicants who apply for undergraduate programs should be under 30 years old and hold High School Diplomas.
- Applicants who apply for postgraduate programs should be under 35 years old and hold Bachelor’s Degree Certificates and 2 recommendation letters from professors or associate professors.
- Applicants who apply for doctoral degree programs should be under 40 years old and hold Master Degree Certificates and 2 recommendation letters from professors or associate professors.
- Applicants should be friendly and healthy with foreign nationality and passports;
- Applicants should observe disciplines and obey laws.
- Applicants who apply for programs taught in Chinese should provide HSK Certificates or other Chinese language proficiency certificates. Applicants who apply for programs taught in English should provide IELTS, TOEFL or GRE Certificates or other English language proficiency certificates.
- No other scholarships.
How to Apply for Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship:
(1) Apply first for Zhejiang Normal University on the university website from here.
(2) Upload the scanned copies of the required documents in the online application system as follows:-
- Photocopy of the passport photo page.
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form completed in English (Download here). The physical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid.
- Photocopy of a Valid Passport successful candidates must use the same passport as used for applying for the program.
- Notarized highest education diplomas attained, proof of study, and transcripts (need to be translated into Chinese or English, and confirmation of your former school or local department).
- Studying plans and goals.
- Two letters of recommendation from your teachers
(3) ZJNU is responsible for reviewing the qualification of applicants, and will select applicants based on the selection process who meet our demands.
(4) If being admitted, students should pay 400 yuan or 70 dollars as a registration fee.
(5) Admission documents including JW 202 Form and Admission Notice will be posted.